Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

I watched the whole show, from 5 hours early to the very end and did NOT receive that Hydroid prime. Yes, I was in the TennoLive relay the whole time. And yes, my account was linked.

I got the handgun, the staff skin, that statue - but not the warframe.

So.... what´s wrong here?

I accidentially switched off my PC during the show once and that was actually just in between 23.00 and 00.00 (actually the "Hydroid" time) but immediately rebooted and restarted the game and stream.

Will I still get mine? I mean, I would have certainly still watched 30 minutes within this hour.

I'll just join the Chorus and say that while I got the Skin and the not-so-mystery-anymore decor, but the Ahtodai, Trivia thing and Hydroid are still missing.

It's kind of weird that the drops that got triggered later got delivered earlier (nearly on point, I might add) and the earlier ones are in backlog. Ah well, gonna wait. 

Same here. Skin and decor came in via inbox about immedately after the stream ended.

i have yet to recieve my hydroid prime im actually confused because my stream was cutting out and was wonder if i may not recieve it because it would cut out before i hit my full 30 min i recieved my athodai but i wanna make sure i get hydroid prime as well can someone please let me know if i wont be recieving it thank you

So its been like 5plus hours since the even ended and I never got the hand cannon or hydroid prime yet. I was told it was 4 hours delay but its been well pass 4 hours. Acount is Darthkaijin. Was just wondering when I will recive my item for watching stream ty.

Ok so... i'm coming here for help and closure regarding the drops. Me and a friend of mine were both watching the tennocon/tennolive stream, we watched it down from 12:30 to 6PM, and the thing is:

- I only got the Athodai, but no Hydroid despite me being on the stream.

- My friend on the other hand? No drops. They already had troubles with the drops since last tennocon where the lotus ephemera was not given to them, despite being all the way through.

My question here is, will there be another script running to fix the drops? Or are we just gonna stay in a perpetual limbo expecting it to come? Like i know they had troubles with drops in past tennocons, but wouldn't they know how to deal with it by now?

They did say it would take time to receive the drops. I watched the whole thing too but I didn't get the Hydroid Prime or the "mystery" end drop yet either.

Just be patient, you're definitely going to get it. It's usually always the case with TennoCon twitch drops.

Bjr, je n'ai toujours pas obtenu mes récompenses !!!

Connecté depuis 18h00 , heure francaise  sur Twitch pour le live Tennocon  2020 et dans en même temps dans le jeu, en attente au relais Tennocon sur Terre. Malgré ces heures de visionnage je n'ai toujours pas obtenu l'arme pistolet adokai, ni hydroid prime. j'ai participé au tennotrivia et la aussi, je n'ai pas encore recu mon loot de participant.

Archived