Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

8 hours ago, Impulse_FastTwitchGaming said:

I watched all of tennocon 2020 but I did not get Hydroid Prime and all I got was the Athodai. Is there a reason I didnt get it?

This happens every year. You don't have to worry.

What they have done in the pass is create a loop where anyone who got the first loot item will automatically get the second. Even players who didn't watch the second part will get the second drop as long as they have the Athodai.

hack GIF

If you didn't get the first item make sure you do it before they run the loop in the system.

If players don't have the Athodai they will be out of luck.

From last year, about a week or two.

It doesn't matter you got the 500 ducats on Thursday. You are responsible for the day of the event. I know this because same thing happen to me for 2019. Got no rewards for watching the entire thing. Support told me I should have to double checked the day of because the event streams for 2 hours a piece I should have checked every time. I do agree I shouldn't but it did happen and I didn't get anything out of it.

You can try with support. Best of luck.

Il y a 12 heures, Magnulast a dit :

Same, I think it's bugged honestly, or it could be a long queue for it to process.

It's 30minutes for the drop on any panel, which I suppose is the main warframe channel hosting and warframe partners.

I heard some people got the hand cannon, but others are waiting.

--edit--

I got the hand cannon, I had to manually open the inbox.

I'm still waiting on everything. 12 hours now and no hand cannon. At this point, I'm not hopeful about hydroid either...

Ich habe bei Twitch zugesehen, Konto ist verlinkt, bei der Waffe (Athodai) hat es geklappt, aber bei Hydroid Prime nicht (seufz). Wie groß ist die Verzögerung  bis ich alles bekomme oder ist alles umsonst :(?

Archived