Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Message added by NovusNova

Did not get the gun nor Hydroid Prime. Got the Twitch Prime Syandana and boosters for August as well as the weapon skin and statue from the Tennolive relay. I have gotten all Twitch related drops in the past, so I know that my Twitch account is linked correctly. I watched multiple hours of the Tennocon panels as well as the main Tenno live stream on the official Warframe Twitch channel.

Edited by Sotales

First of all, Tennocon was incredible, so thank you to the whole of the DE team for pulling it together. 

Glad to see that the sheer volume of attendees means there's a backlog as I was hoping to have a shiny new hydroid waiting for me this morning. Guess we will have to wait a little longer to join the other pirates on Hydron.

I haven't gotten the hand cannon or Hydroid... started the stream when it came on this morning while in instance 2 of the tennocon relay stayed till the end of the main event.  Got a staff skin and a deco.

Yea I havent gotten mine either. Both of my friends that was in the same relay as me got their hydroids right away. It sucks because we were going to power level together and do tentacle mayhem. Oh well, I hope I get mine at some point, looking forward to the work they have done on the 25th! 

Yup, no handcannon or hydroid. I got the twitch prime drops just to make sure everything was ok in the middle of the stream...and then I got paranoid and checked on warframe if my account was linked and it was...I even unlinked it and relinked it and refreshed the stream but nope, nothing.

I watched Tuesday and Thursday's streams this week, but didn't get the drops either. That might be because it was muted and my account status on twitch was offline and I was on the browser on my phone, but I made sure that none of that was the case today. So the last twitch drop I received besides the twitch prime, was last Thursday, the Nakak pearls.

How long should we wait until we contact support? The PSA is gone from the top of the screen which is disheartening.

• Like 1

Just putting my name down here too. I haven't received anything. I watched the whole thing on Twitch, which is for sure linked to my Warframe account, but couldn't play at the time so I wasn't in the relay. But I haven't gotten any of the non-relay rewards either