Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

5 hours ago, AstolfoSmol said:

I was in the tennocon relay for the entire stream of tennocon. Watched it all from start to finish. I didn't get the staff skin, the mech statue or hydroid prime (i know there's a delay thing going on with hydroid but i don't know about the staff skin and mech statue)

Same here. Stayed in the relay for the complete event till the end but still didn't get the hydroid or mech statue while many of my clan members got it immediately. Even went to sleep considering the 6 hours or something delay but still nothing.

Watched from just before the start of TennoTrivia through to their chat with Geoff Keighley, and was in the TennoLive Relay until the end. No sign of Athodai or Hydroid Prime yet 😕

Weirdly though, I got the Necramech Statue, but not the Lemnas Staff Skin. Anyone else in that boat?

I don't think it was matter of linking or not our account as when you receive anything from above mentioned it has to be fine so i am guessing it has something to do with number of people wanting the drop. So yeah i guess best idea to wait till the end of weekend and if nothing drops to send ticket to DE. We can always check with them if it was some issue or else.

I watched the entirely of the streams, all day. Unmuted (since there's a common misconception that having it muted won't count as "watching").

Have not received either the Athodai *or* Hydroid Prime. I got the skin and statue the second they were handed out

Archived