Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

some of my frends got the gun but even after more than 5 hours i didn't get anything: no gun, no hydroid, no spear skin, no noggle no nothing and it's been more than 5 hours.

and besides if it takes more than two week it'll be useless because the tokens are only usable till the 15nth

So it seems like it's a pretty general problem that people didn't receive their drops so I imagine they'll think of something to do about that. While I didn't receive mine I'm more frustrated about something else. See I just recently (last week) decided to play more Warframe. I was kinda at odds with it, because I started on Xbox and was really hoping they'd open some kind of account transfer feature even if it's only a  one time clone. So I waited to play again for a long time because of it. I would occasionally boot it up, just to get frustrated because I have so many things on Xbox and basically nothing on PC so I'd uninstall again. I've decided to just jump in again, I'm tired of waiting and it'll probably never happen. So I logged in today and saw the new Twitch Prime gift notification in game. I logged on and redeemed it, like I have all the previous ones. So when I did it showed the Ember Prime from an old gift. Now I had already redeemed that from when ever it was and was like, "Hey, I should play as Ember that sounds cool." When I went to select her it wasn't in my frame inventory, neither was the Syadana or basically anything from Twitch Prime. Now I know for a fact my Twitch is linked to my Warframe account. If I had to guess they went to my Xbox account. I doubt I'll be able to get those back from my Xbox to my PC(though if I could that'd be nice), but is there a way to make the ones after this go to my PC account at least?

TLDR: I like free stuff. Can you unlink your Xbox from Twitch Prime, so that your Twitch Prime gift/awards go to your PC account.

EDIT: Well I'm sure sure we'll get something figured out with the drops, but I'm happy to note that my Twitch Prime Drops showed up after unlinking and relinking my Twitch in the Warframe website. So I'm happy.

There were hundreds of thousands of people watching, waiting for the drop. As they said on the stream, due to the large amount of people getting it, it will take a while for the server to send them all.

So just wait until tomorrow, if you don't get it by the end of the day, then something is wrong.

Given the amount of posts I've seen going around about not getting drops, like Steve said it may take a while to cram every reward onto the pipeline, I'd say if you don't get the drops within the first 48h contact support, generally always takes a while when it's these events

Archived