Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

Yep seems pretty random. I got Hydroid and the staff, but not the pistol. 

Honestly if they wanted to make good (they might not be too bothered) the easiest thing for them to do (probably) is just check if you received any of the rewards, and then just give those people any of the others they’re missing. If you were there to get one, you were probably there to get them all (maybe not the quiz thing). 

That said it’s free stuff so we should probably be grateful to get anything at all, but it’d be nice to get the stuff we tried for but just didn’t come through due to, presumably, server lag. 

Hi all, 

I got the skin staff and the statue from TennoCon 2020 but I don't have the pistol and Hydroid Prime. I watched all streams on Twitch and I have nothing... 

DE can you look for this please?

Cordially, S0ryhn

Didn't get whatever the participation trophy for the quiz was. When a pop-up was supposed to pop up, it didn't, and the refresh apparently killed my result entirely, so probably lost forever.

Didn't get the Hydroid... yet.. hopefully... OK, I am starting to quietly worry now.

Did get the pistol (with just a couple hours delay) and both of the relay prizes...

2 minutes ago, SwitchCaseWF said:

I had stayed in the Relay from the beginning of TennoLive to the end, but I did not get the Mech Decoration. I got the Spear Skin. Is there something I need to do to get the Mech Decoration?

Wait patiently? I got the statue but not the skin. I am assuming it will come later.

I was in the TennoCon station i see i recived a staff skin and a decoration but not result in my inventory... i watched 7h live stream received 0 no Hydroid no cannon... 

Now i checked my comunication on game and tadan Hatodai received

1 hour ago, AchillesFalcon747 said:

Same thing, I was for all tennocon and tenno live, got the athodai but nothing about Hydroid Prime, How much time still wait for it? 

same here. Only the secondary weapon right now no Hydroid Prime...

9 hours ago, Fabpsi said:

Hi there @(XB1)Trapkills421 ^^

the Twitch Drops are currently slowly being distributed. It takes some time until everyone of the many many many viewers will get their reward. 
Here the PSA - text from Drew
unknown.png

Hope this information helps 🙂 
Cheers,
Fabpsi

That's good to know. I was getting worried since I didn't get the pistol to drop for me even though I just claimed the infested power pack so I knew my account was still linked and I had watched the entire stream from beginning to end; I only refreshed the stream once around 3pm EST because I was frequently checking warframe for the drop. 

Archived