Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

If you were on the TennoLive Earth Relay (and not the Strata Relay) around the time when the Heart of Deimos demo ended, that's when players were immediately rewarded the decoration into their inventory. (you should not have needed to be there the entire time)  Red Text gave a message on-screen and then the item was received with a pop-up, similar to if you had picked up an Argon Crystal in a mission.

Is it possible you were in the wrong relay?  The "correct" relay had Red Text messages in the sky and Stalker and Clem were hanging out and periodically the game would switch to a diorama of the Deimos enemies and characters.  Did you see that?

From what I saw, I don't have any reason to believe there should have been any delay for this specific decoration.  So yes, if you were there and didn't get it, I'd pop a support ticket.

Hello everyone I need someone s help yesterday it was my first time i didn't sleep at 12 pm till 1 pm to get that hydroid prime i watched for 40 minutes and didnt get it I really want it

my name in game lRektoManl    platform: PC steam  also my friend didnt get it also watched it with me at that time his name in game is onsdouar and he plays in pc 

34 minutes ago, (PS4)Unstar said:

If you were on the TennoLive Earth Relay (and not the Strata Relay) around the time when the Heart of Deimos demo ended, that's when players were immediately rewarded the decoration into their inventory. (you should not have needed to be there the entire time)  Red Text gave a message on-screen and then the item was received with a pop-up, similar to if you had picked up an Argon Crystal in a mission.

Is it possible you were in the wrong relay?  The "correct" relay had Red Text messages in the sky and Stalker and Clem were hanging out and periodically the game would switch to a diorama of the Deimos enemies and characters.  Did you see that?

From what I saw, I don't have any reason to believe there should have been any delay for this specific decoration.  So yes, if you were there and didn't get it, I'd pop a support ticket.

I am more than sure, that I was on the right relay. It had red text and I even got teleported from time to time to see the "museum" section of Tennolive.

They keep posting PSA's moving the deadline for finishing the distribution back... there were a ton of people watching, and multiple prizes and so lots of people to reward, lots of time to take. 

Wait for an announcement from DE specifically stating the drops finished going out, then get worried. 

2 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

They keep posting PSA's moving the deadline for finishing the distribution back... there were a ton of people watching, and multiple prizes and so lots of people to reward, lots of time to take. 

Wait for an announcement from DE specifically stating the drops finished going out, then get worried. 

Gotcha

So I spent all day watching the Tennocon stream hoping to get the item drops but I haven't gotten anything. I know they're slowing giving out the Hydroid primes but I have gotten it OR the Athodai pistol, I didn't even get the gold and black glyph from playing the trivia game!  

I really feel ripped off. I don't know why I haven't gotten any of the items. I watched all the panels. The intro, the Art of WF, the Sound of WF, I played the trivia game. I triple checked to make sure my twitch was linked. My twitch profile was green so I'm sure it counted me as active. I'm just at a lost.

I know I shouldn't be so upset but I just feel like I wasted my time. I could've just waited to catch the DE recap videos on Youtube and done other things with my time.

Does anyone know if I can get any help to get the items or is it too late already? I really need help with this. Please and Thank you!

I can't speak for DE or the mods but I'll share what I know from experience from last year:

Then it'll go one of two ways:

• They find you in the log and give you the items;
  • They don't find you there and you'll just have to accept it.

Sadly enough after 2019 Tennocon there were many, many reports about people not getting Nekros Prime. DE did not find many of them in their logs despite them swearing they met the requirements, and they just had to move on.

With me I had no trouble getting both Athodai and Hydroid. Though with Athodai it didn't work on the first time, so I closed Twitch and watched for an additional 30 minutes before I got it.

In any case, best luck!

It's sadly Twitch fault, DE is doing whatever they can

Try asking support if you dont get it till Moday. Last year due to unability to process DE given the drop to everyone, maybe it may happen this year too (stream had over 240k watchers)

I got the pistol, but not Hydroid. It's not a big deal for me since I got him on his Prime Access. But I understand it can be frustrating.

Archived