Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

18 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:
19 hours ago, zUnlightspearlz said:

yeah but my time now in germany is 01:28 am midnight 😄 the question is: can I go sleep without worry? ^^

dunno, but go ahead sleep.  We have to wait it solve itself.

If your hydroid primed is not here and the new gun is not here then now you can panik about it.

apologies if this has already been mentioned but how long should we wait before raising a ticket regarding Tennocon drops? 

I still don't seem to have received the free pistol or Hydroid Prime but I did get the staff skin and the model.

To be clear my accounts are linked, I was watching the stream for well over 30 minutes and I made sure to leave some messages in the chat just in case.

I would rather not raise a ticket unless its needed (help desk are probably up their necks in tickets) but I would ideally hope to at least get the gun

Still have not gotten mine, I am starting to think if twitch puts you as away, it resets it switch is bulls***, that is the only thing I think could of happen, because that is why I did not get the drops when PoE dropped.

which reminds me, I am STILL waiting for that...

i watched the entire day....from start to finish.

i got the staff skin within the first 5 mins, i got the athodai almost as soon as it was available, and i also got the "special decoration" right at the end like i was supposed to.

but i still have NOT received hydriod or the decoration for participating in the trivia contest.

im just wondering if these things are still getting rolled out, or am i just sol by now? if i recall correctly...it took me a while to get nekros last year....but i dont think it was more than a whole day.

22 minutes ago, Firedtm said:

Still have not gotten mine, I am starting to think if twitch puts you as away, it resets it switch is bulls***, that is the only thing I think could of happen, because that is why I did not get the drops when PoE dropped.

To my knowledge there are only three things that make Twitch stop counting you for drops.

- you mute the stream, this removes you from the viewer count as well
- you pause the stream, this again removes you as a viewer
- you have the stream open in a background tab and your browser stops that background tab Javascript execution to save power, this essentially results in "you pausing the stream"

If you have a stream open in a separate window, it's not muted and not paused, it doesn't matter what your status is, or if the window is behind other windows, you are counted as a viewer for drops and you get the drops.

Another thing is that if you linked your Twitch account a long time ago, that may be broken. For example after 6 months of working my Mixer account stopped working for drops and I haven't changed anything, maybe Mixer updated something in the background that required relinking, or Warframe did something that required relinking. So it is advised that before any big events just go into the Warframe account and unlink, then relink manually if you linked a long time ago.

Tl;dr: Check DE's status thread, be patient, give it a few days before you open a ticket.

An update that might be reassuring for some. I started watching at about 1:30pm EST. There were at least 250,000 viewers at the time and I assume I was queued at the end of that line.

I received my first drop (the Athodai) timestamped 6:22am EST. So it took approximately 17 hours for the drop script to get to my account. This seems pretty normal for a single script if all the safety checks to prevent database corruption and lossage are being observed, which according to DE's status thread, they are.

DE have also stated that as of this morning they have prioritized the drop from the end of the day (Hydroid Prime), so the script has been processing those since about 9am EST. Given there were even more viewers for TennoLive (over 330,000), that's going to take a while to finish. Since I swapped computers right before TennoLive started, my assumption is that I'm at the end of the queue again and probably won't see Hydroid Prime drop until tomorrow morning.

Whenever the now prioritized Hydroid Prime drop is finished deploying, my guess is that deployment of Athodai will resume. So ETA for everyone to have all of their stuff is looking like 2-3 days out from the event.

I'm in the same boat as you Sarge. I got stuck in the museum, after the stream ended, had to force a leave so i missed the red text and dancing (was told by friends who ended not being stuck) and I still have yet to receive my decoration. Gonna be a bit dissapointed if I don't actually get it, but I'm gonna wait and see with what happens cause I, like many others, still have yet to receive the Hydroid Prime as well.   

1 hour ago, hix3r said:

- you have the stream open in a background tab and your browser stops that background tab Javascript execution to save power, this essentially results in "you pausing the stream"

Has to be this, as I do switch to do other things as I watch it.

and it is still bulls*** that it puts you into away mode

i got the gun nearly immediately but i doubt i will get anything else from the script, the thing at the top still has the PSA that it is being distributed though.

got hydroid a bit ago, but didnt get either the skin or the mystery thingy even being in the relay. dont care though since all i wanted was the gun.

Archived