Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

I logged into Twitch and warframe like 1 hour before the Livestream was started,same for sitting into the tennocon relay.
This evening i got the Hydroid prime drop,and i'm eternally gratefull for the gift that has been given to me,but i still need the Athodai weapon.
Im sure i've seen over an hour of the panels before the live show started,to make sure the Athodai was given to me.

22 hours ago, SoulEchelon said:

Staff skin was only given to people who were in the relays during the stream. The mystery gift was also given to those people too at the end of TennoLive.

but i received the necromech statue by joining the tennolive relay, or is there a different relay that i wasn't informed about

Some of my clanmates got it yesterday not long after stream.  I received hydroid prime today, but still no sign of the athodai.  I'd like to think they are still sending them out, I doubt DE wants tens of thousands of tickets being submitted asking for twitch drops.

8 hours ago, MaverickDX_Prime said:

I woke up at 5 am (i'm from asia) to get hydroid prime and so I did then I opened up twitch and spammed !drops and watched for 30 mins but I didn't receive anything besides the athodai from 12am the night before that.

Also Hydroid will drop only if you watched the Heart of Deimos demo playthrough during the livestream in the last hour of TennoCon. If you only were watching the show before that point, you only get the hand cannon.

7 hours ago, Nichivo said:

I so far did not get the gun watched the entire thing. got hydroid and the statue not sure what the mystery decoration was supposed to be never checked on the staff skin but the guns was the one thing I would definitely want. I'd say currently it's a snafu.👎

Spoiler alert: the mystery decoration IS the statue 😒

8 hours ago, MaverickDX_Prime said:

I apologize, it was my first tennocon and I didn't understand how it worked 😞 I just hope we all get Hydroid Prime.

its my first time too, i got the drop a day later 

55 minutes ago, (NSW)Tootzo said:

Also Hydroid will drop only if you watched the Heart of Deimos demo playthrough during the livestream in the last hour of TennoCon. If you only were watching the show before that point, you only get the hand cannon.

I already said 5am which is 5pm et and i watched through the entire thing ._.

12 hours ago, C0stanza said:

Just got the Hydroid Prime, still waiting for the last thing I'm missing: the Lemnas staff skin.

Same here.

In fact, the odd thing is that DE responded to my support ticket regarding my staff skin, and they affirmed it was in my inventory when it was clearly not. I have reopened the ticket, and am waiting on a response.

I received everything but the pistol not sure what is up with that. And since they are only doing hydroid still it looks pretty bleak.

EDIT: Pistol finally arrived at 9am ish today.

All in all I thought it was pretty decent. I didn't do very well at trivia. I think they should turn the Tennocon relay into a giant dance party though, as not much going on there other than Stalker following you around (wish he would drop a War bp).

il y a 45 minutes, SerahFarron a dit :

Same here.

In fact, the odd thing is that DE responded to my support ticket regarding my staff skin, and they affirmed it was in my inventory when it was clearly not. I have reopened the ticket, and am waiting on a response.

I hadn't even sent a ticket for the missing skin in the first place (maybe I should have done so too, but I thought we only had to wait). So I'm gonna wait till the end of this monday then I'll send one too; I just checked ingame via the Bo Prime and the Tipedo Prime appearance options and the skin is clearly not in there. Update your post if you got some news 😉 Thanks.

With the whole twitch drop backlog i was wondering if anyone actually received the Lemnas skin, while following the requirements, i know others who were in the tennocon relay through the whole stream and never revived it including myself

Archived