Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

1 hour ago, C0stanza said:

I hadn't even sent a ticket for the missing skin in the first place (maybe I should have done so too, but I thought we only had to wait). So I'm gonna wait till the end of this monday then I'll send one too; I just checked ingame via the Bo Prime and the Tipedo Prime appearance options and the skin is clearly not in there. Update your post if you got some news 😉 Thanks.

Will do, thanks! Do quote my post again if I don't update.

19 минут назад, Lazarow сказал:

I got hydroid earlier today, but no decoration. I not sure the decoration counts as a drop as its not twitch related

Not sure but it's drop for being on tennocon relay for 30min in total or right after stream ends. I receive it in few mins after last "teleport".

Received the Hydroid Prime drop in the mail no problems, but for some reason haven't got the Athodai.  Given it is a Tennocon Exclusive weapon, this is more than a little annoying 😕  Is there anything that anyone in DE can do to investigate?  Obviously my account is linked as I have the other drop, and was watching the stream.

Cheers

Being from start to finish of the livestream inside of the tennocon relay, I could see both rewards given, staff as the stream started and as the stream finishing, the mech statue as well. 

a few days later, I log in not even finding them on my account, is there some way of me receiving this now? 

In case you haven't already, check your inbox. If you got them, you should have two messages for the skin and the statue. They weren't in my inventory until I checked my inbox so it might be the same for you.

Archived