Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

Did anyone else not get the relay drops from tennocon, like the staff skin and ship decoration? I was in the relay when both dropped and I saw that I got them but I had to leave to go to a friends house so I didn't get to check them out. But when I got home on Sunday to actually look at them I couldn't find either in my inventory. Now I did already submit a support ticket about it and I'm just waiting on a response, but I haven't seen anyone talk about this so I'm left wondering, did this happen to anyone else or am I alone on this one?  By the way I'm on PS4.

This tennocon 2020 was amazing, although i didn't got the rewards, in this case, athodai hand cannon, hydroid prime and the quiz ones for participation. 

i watched the full 6h and 59min. of the stream, didn't saw the interviews. I made sure that i was not waiting for an advertise or publicity, and i have the link between warframe and twitch for almost 4 years. I made a ticket to the support team 2 days ago and today also, unfortunatelly i got no response. And I still didn't got the rewards 2 days after the tennocon. I really just want the hand cannon since i already have hydroid prime but i mean it's a free warframe slot.

well, let's see what happens.

Sooo I watched Tennocon start to finish. Had a good time, super hyped for HoD, was also hyped for Double Affinity so I could max out the rest of my Kuva guns. My issue is thus: I opened up my Twitch a few minutes ago, since I was wondering why I hadn't received my Twitch drops (wasn't planning to complain, was just going to wait), only to see that my Twitch was set to Offline, for some unfathomable reason. My question is: I did in fact watch the stream, so will I still receive my Twitch drops or am I SOL? If I'm SOL, well it's my own fault, but the Athodai is the last weapon in the Codex that I need to master. Not worried about Hydroid Prime.

As the title says.

Still waiting to receive the Athodai pistol from watching the Twitch Tennocon event.

I've received Hydroid Prime but not the Pistol.

*Edit*

Thanks to whoever at DE saw this!

Just received the pistol in the mail...

Archived