Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

I had attended the entirety of tennocon 2020, I woke up at 9 in the morning and watched till the very end and was in the relay the entire time and didnt get any of the rewards, I would like to know an estimated time frame for when I should be receiving them, I am willing to wait, just wondering how long that time frame shall be

Il y a 9 heures, SerahFarron a dit :

Hi, to anyone having problems, you can try the following:

(Note: My situation is that I did not receive Lenmas staff skin, but have hydroid prime, mystery decoration and the gun. following the below helped solve my Lenmas staff skin problem. I only had to do steps 1, 2a and 2b, and did not have to resort to step 3).

1. We'll start by rebooting your computer and power cycling your modem and router. To do this, turn off the device and unplug it for about 2 minutes, then plug it back in.

2. Next, please verify and optimize your download cache. You can do this in the Warframe's launcher settings menu. After opening the launcher, please follow the steps below:

a. Click on the little gear in the upper right of the Warframe launcher
b. Click either verify or optimize, and after you have done either one of them, please click the other one.

3. Finally, when the game is not running, go to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe and delete all the funny named folders (like F36423HGJYG5434000 ) and any .cfg files. Please note, this will delete your key bindings and all the other in-game settings but not any game progress.

Thank you to the DE support staff who guided on the above!

Thanks for giving some news: I'm glad you finally received the skin. As for me I just reproduced all the steps you mentioned but to no end, so I finally sent a support ticket. I'll see what happens.

On the other hand, I'm still waiting for some news about the TennoTrivia: I sent a ticket too, they replied and they just said I needed to keep an eye on the forums for any update, so kinda disappointing too.

I've been playing for about a month. When I started watching the Work from Home streams on Twitch there was a prize given out to a Twitch viewer and a Mixer viewer. Now that ya'll no longer stream on Mixer only one person gets a prize for each drawing instead of two people. Why aren't ya'll drawing 2 names for Twitch now that you're only streaming on Twitch?

En 1/8/2020 a las 18:31, caosfox dijo:

post from drew

Oh Hey, Tenno!

If you're waiting for your Twitch Drop, they are slowly being distributed. All the drops have congested the system! You won't get your drop message until you return to your Orbiter. The delay is currently 5+ hours for the Drops to be delivered. 

Thanks for your patience!

Have received the reward for the current working from home no problem... so where is my hydroid and hand cannon from the tennocon? Because this was with the same account i watched the tennocon and yet no hydroid or hand cannon yet.

It's been like three days since Tennocon. I'm confused on how every reward came to my account immediately except for Hydroid? Any news on why it's taking so long? Edit: Watched the "Working from Home" stream today and got the Khora neuro drop. Still no Hydroid though. This is the same account I used to watch Tennocon.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)T_Resurrection said:

despite the fact that i watched most of the stream i havent got my hydroid prime or handcannon even tho i have my twitch properly linked up is there any way i can get this fixed???

DE states that all prizes have been distributed. There might have been an issue with your link. Do you receive stuff from their other streams? “Most of the stream” is an issue, it’s not specific enough. You had to watch for consecutive periods, if you refreshed the page/stopped it you might have missed the timers.

• I don’t believe there is anything you can do. You cannot prove you watched for the correct amounts of time.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)thehood-rudraaks said:

I got the gun but I didn't get the hydroid prime or the glyph for participating in the quize can anyone help me out here I'm really confused with my situation.

The gun was for a different period. The quiz thing I believe is coming in an email this week. Hydroid was for watching the “Tennolive” event at the end - last 60 - 75 mins.

I know you probably tired of getting these tickets, and I wouldn't write it if it didn't say that all drops had been delivered, but I will have not received any of the free gear from TennoCon. I watched roughly 6 hours of content, including two panels, the tenno trivia, tenno live, then the after interview and have yet to receive the hand cannon, the orbiter display from the tenno triva (despite entering my email when prompted), or Hydroid Prime. I ensured my account was linked before the stream, and am still able to get the twitch prime Warframe loot, and am really disappointed as to not have received the loot after 3 days. I'm not sure what the issue is, as I was watching the stream with my friend in a TennoLive relay, and he has gotten the drops and I am still yet to. Please help.

Archived