Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

You wont get it if u open a support ticket i had 9 emails back and forth with support my accounts were linked and they claim they arent yet ive gotten drops from every stream in the last year no issues but tennocon i got screwed i got some lame excuse from de with a final email basically saying relink your accounts and better luck next year de support doesnt want to give it out all my stuff was verified and yet no hydroid or athodi and im just screwed needless to say im fkn psd off and im giving my entire account to my kid im done with warframe done with de and chinese owned companies support wont do anything save yourself the trouble and do like i did and quit the game dont give them any more money let them collapse it was a fun game but the excuse and run around bs from them i will never play their game or buy plat ever again 

Been on twitch and prime for 3 years with the same email and password. I get all my drops just fine on any stream with drops. I get all my loot from twitch prime just fine, but tenno live 2020 being online for 5 hours, and on the tenno live relay on earth and being in the event, I do not qualify for my rewards? So my buddy only being on for the last 30 minutes gets every thing? Wow, guess im going to quit spending money on this game every time something drops, or buying plat every week. And def will not be doing any streams or supporting this game any longer. Thanks for nothing DE!Well Done Thumbs Up GIF by BoxMedia.io

Good day

I would like to know if the drops for hydroid prime is still on going.

I have my account linked to twtch and i have received the handgun and trophy. I still do not have the warframe that was promised. I watched the entire tennocon live on twitch and even participated in the quiz. I was in the tenno live relay from 5pm ET till the end of the show.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I just want to know if the drops are still pending or did i do something wrong to not receive hydroid prime.

I love warframe by the way. I have been playing just over a month and I am hooked after day 1.

Kind regards

Veganplant420

I watch TennoCon 2020! for hydroid prime and new update and i do not get hydroid prime I have decided to report this problem and i wasn't eligible for the rewards wtf i watch tennoCon since begin to overtime but i don get rewards why some one help please hydroid prime it is what I need the most 

14 hours ago, C0stanza said:

Thanks for giving some news: I'm glad you finally received the skin. As for me I just reproduced all the steps you mentioned but to no end, so I finally sent a support ticket. I'll see what happens.

On the other hand, I'm still waiting for some news about the TennoTrivia: I sent a ticket too, they replied and they just said I needed to keep an eye on the forums for any update, so kinda disappointing too.

That's sad to hear 😞 Hope you get a good response from support! Please also share it here if you're comfortable doing so.

Archived