Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

How is it that DE claims i dont qualify for hydroid drop..but I got my mystery gift while watching and being in tennocon relay. The requirement for statue where watching tennocon for an hour while being in relay right? So 30 of those mins dont qualify me for my hydroid? What a load of bull..thanks DE

I got neither Hydroid nor Athodai. Got only the Lemnas skin and mecha statuette at the end.

Ticket response:
"Unfortunately, after validating the details on your account, it seems it wasn't eligible for the rewards. Some factors that may affect this would be having an offline status while watching the stream or not being signed in, intermittent connection issues during the drop, etc."

I watched it the whole time. Accounts linked properly, no alterations to anything (password, etc.), in fact yesterday I got Khora's drop from the live with no problem.

The only interruption was at the start of Tenno Trivia (which was far past the time for Hydroid and Athodai) because it had started to lag, so I closed the browser and reopened.

They told us to open a support ticket and then told me I wasn't eligible anyway even though I watched the stream for like 5 hours, including the required part.

This is the second time in a row I missed my Tennocon warframe slot drop.  Never got the one last year either.  I suppose I'll never be getting this one.  Two slots shorter than I should be.  So much for spare slots to try out some new builds and give stuff to Helminth.  I guess I'm stuck having no more than 5 frames.

And I know my Twitch thing works, because my orbiter is full of plants and noggles and S#&$.

hi i had to keep siging into my xbox profile while watching tenocon 2020 it wouldnt let me stay signed in but I watched almost 3 hours of it and was signed into the relay at the  im not sure why I didn't get the warframe  but I was signed in to my profile watching the stream for at least 30 minutes 

Dear DE support,

I have Almost watched the whole Tennocon 2020 (A lot more than 30 min) while my warframe was in tennocon relay and linked my account to twitch the same time. But I didn’t receive the hydroid prime and neither the pistol. Please check and Solve the issue.

best regards

same here, I still haven't received Hydroid Prime or the hand cannon. I just checked again this morning and still nothing,  

All i got is the Lemnas staff skin and the mystery decoration

But all I want is my hydroid prime,so disappointed😞

9 hours ago, (XB1)LoRdoFMaDnEsS00 said:

Watched all of tennocon 2020 with my girlfriend on separate xboxs and verified twitch was linked and still nothing but she got hers. Just wondering if we know how DE is doing with the back up of drops.

my girl got the gun and a staff skin on her account but no Hydroid and I just got the staff skin  and no gun and no hydroid... I know everything is link correctly because I got the Khora neurooptic on yesterday twitch drop

Same here, got everything except Hydroid Prime. 

This is absolutely ludacris DE, you mean to tell me you y could transport 300.000 people from a relay to a new part of the game INSTANTLY, but giving the same people the drops you promised is so low priority that you just casually spread it out over a week? 

This makes very little rational sense. 

I also am missing the Hydroid Prime (from watching the end tenno live reveals) and the participation ship decoration (from the busted trivia game).  The same thing happened last year with the Lotus Ephemera ( given out for watching a panel 30 mins) and Nekros Prime (for 30 mins of finale)  where alot of people got 1 or the other.  DE seemingly got thousands of report tickets iirc and finally (after what felt like ages) acknowledged there was a problem and alot of people got what they were missing.  People who didn't get either drop were left with nothing though.

During Tennocon 2020, I watched the twitch steam for several hours. I ensured my account was linked firstly I watched via link on the warframe mobile app and I wasn’t able to see if my account was linked. I proceeded to watch directly from twitch, up until the main event. 2-4 hours after everything was said and done my friend with me received everything except hydroId prime where as I only received hydroId prime. I mainly concerned where the missing athodai is because I know for 100% fact I should’ve received that if I got hydroId and it’s been several days and haven’t received anything. I know there are the other items I should’ve received but as far as I know I don’t have any screenshots as proof?

I know DE and Twitch we’re working hard to make sure everyone received their items and I appreciate it’s that. I just feel like mine got missed.

Archived