Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

3 hours ago, (PS4)dakauldron said:

How is it that DE claims i dont qualify for hydroid drop..but I got my mystery gift while watching and being in tennocon relay. The requirement for statue where watching tennocon for an hour while being in relay right? So 30 of those mins dont qualify me for my hydroid? What a load of bull..thanks DE

I believe that the requirement for the mystery gift was being in game and in the relay for the duration of the stream.  Hydroid Prime was for watching on Twitch.  If you didn't watch on Twitch or didn't have your account linked, then you would not have received the Hydroid Prime.  If you did watch on Twitch and did link your account, you can try to submit a support ticket.

Still didnt get anything. Either Hydroid, athodai or even quiz reward (sent my email). Ticket sent but with no response. Im not bothering with next years tennocon. I will just watch a recap. Gotta love that the athodai will stay unobtainable in my statistics.

I received everything except for Hydroid prime, how that works out I have no idea.  You can "submit a request" on https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us which is their support page to open up a ticket as I understand it, this being the first time I've used it, so someone correct me if I'm wrong please.  However, after 24 hours since I submitted a ticket there has been no reply or response for me, so don't get your hopes up.

so I had visited the tennocon relay during the event but afterwards I did not recieve the decoration. did something go wrong? or am I not going to recieve that necramech statue. I believe by now the issues with hydroid prime are solved.

Even after watching the whole TennoCon I only received the Necramech Statue, Lemmas Staff Skin and Athodai. I heard everyone received the Hydroid Prime drop since yesterday. Is there still a chance it will appear in my account?

I watched tennocon all the way through start to finish i was in the relay at the start of tenno live all the way to the end and i saw that they said they have sent all the twitch drops out already i havent recieved either my athodai hand cannon or my hydroid prime i also participated in the amazing tennotrivia wich didnt go so well as they planned i was hoping to get some help with this or possibly get the twitch drops i earned but never recieved also i do not have my twitch status set to offline so there should be no issues with that i was watching on my xbox one and my phone both on the same account but i jumped in on my phone to watch so i could go make food, thanks DE. Also on a side note tennocon was absolutely amazing and the 3 new frames look great im especially excited for the alchemist and his snek and the new infested arm cannon and the new infested enemies are 10/10

You will have to make a support ticket, just go to the main mage of Warframe site, choose community, support, and then submit a request in the top right corner. 

While you wait for support to reply, I have heard a few people had luck with unlinking and then relinking their account to sort of "refresh" the system.

Nothing we can do for you here unfortunately, but DE is prioritizing support requests about missing drops for the next couple weeks. Just hope there wasn't any glitch in Twitch's system that marked you as inactive somehow despite appearing online, as DE only goes by Twitch's statistics. 

Forgive me if I missed news relating to it but did all the twitch viewing get unclogged? I still haven't recieved hydroid from the stream. Watched all day minus the fanart hour. Got my gun, got my stick skin, got my robo statue. Still no waterboy. If there's something or somewhere I should go lemme know.

Con indeed. DE will probably prioritize the tickets on missing Hydroid Prime drops, so that we can spend plat on that shiny new Hydroid deluxe skin. Maybe they overcompensated for the viewer count with a whole new weapon as a Twitch drop; anyway Tenno Con 2020 was a roaring success right? Kudos!

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1211504-tennocon-mystery-decoration-statue-decoration/

[Xbox]

So im not sure if twitch has caught up with all the players awaiting there Tennocon Stream rewards yet, but I'm curious how much longer till this Decoration will be sent out... Its been a few days now and I'd assume it would have been all caught up, but me and a few friends are all still waiting for this Ship Decoration. A few of my friends already got there Decoration (we all went to there ship to see it) and we were all hanging out at the Tennocon relay and watching the stream as a discord party and its strange how only a few of us got it when we all did the exact same thing together.

Do I need to submit a ticket or just wait a bit longer?

Update: submited a ticket, awaiting statue. Will update if its been fixed.

Archived