Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

18 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

id send in a support ticket, since the melee skin and the ship decor were all added to player inventories immediately, you didnt need to wait

Thought so... Sent a ticket in.

The few friends mentioned above also got the statues at different times, some were immediately sent to them and 2 got theirs the next day.

I got a reply after submitting a ticket and they confirmed that I qualified but have not recieved all rewards. Later Rebecca messages that all rewards have been distributed but I recieved nothing more. Followed up with ticket explaining and have not heard back 3 days later. Do you think we will get support?

hi i just need help. i watch the whole tennocon2020 but still its already 5 days but i dont have the hydroid and the weapons. can someone help me?. its just so sad. ive been waiting for this but none. and all of my friends got it the next day so i gave myself hope but until now still none. 

hace 13 minutos, (PS4)PurrPle201 dijo:

Its been like 3 or 4 days now i sat through like 6h of the stream that day until the end and still haven't gotten my hydroid prime

I am the same as you, I even sent a message to support and they did not answer me anything, I was 6h and I received athodai, skin of canes and sculpture, but from hydroid or news

Hand cannon I got quick as was there early/all day.  Hydroid took about 12+ hours to show up.  Still haven't gotten the staff skin yet though.  My experience over the last few years is they get out eventually.  They just have trouble handling the throughput of stream watches every year (even the smaller dev streams get hit like this sometimes).

Archived