Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

4 hours ago, NachtigallMiseme said:

still waiting for the prime character and my weapon
Twitch

Like the other 20 topics that were made regarding the tennocon twitch drops,open a support ticket and thats it. Nobody on the forum will be able to help you.

You're not alone! No one my clan got hydroid prime, and one of our members didn't get the athodai even though he watched beginning to end. They replied to his ticket and told him there must be an issue with his twitch and warframe being linked, yet he's received drops before and after just fine. Doesn't fill me with hope over my ticket.

8 minutes ago, FIREvULLRvICE said:

i have a hydriod prime

Did you watch the Tennocon live stream? Puddle Prime was a reward for doing that.

9 minutes ago, FIREvULLRvICE said:

i cant claim crafted warframes

As in, not enough slots?

Did you have open slots left before receiving Hydroid?

You're not alone! No one in my clan got hydroid prime, and one of our members didn't get the athodai even though he watched beginning to end. They replied to his ticket and told him there must be an issue with his twitch and warframe being linked, yet he's received drops before and after just fine. Doesn't fill me with hope over my ticket.

Yes all drops have been sent according to Rebecca, but as the massive amount of posts on this forum show that is clearly not true. She told everyone to send a ticket

No one in my clan got hydroid prime, and one of our members didn't get the athodai even though he watched beginning to end. They replied to his ticket and told him there must be an issue with his twitch and warframe being linked, yet he's received drops before and after just fine. Doesn't fill me with hope over my ticket.

Me too, and they are deleting many threads started about this. This is absolutely shameful and just a complete sh*tshow. 

How does any company think they can ever retain new players when they are immediately confronted with such poor technical service and lack of proper response? 

No one in my clan got hydroid either! I'm still waiting on my ticket, and they told one of my members that he wasn't eligible! He watched start to finish and didn't even get the athodai. As you can imagine he isn't impressed. I even ran a mid day checklist to make sure he was logged in and everything after we got our athodai's and he hadn't.

Hoping they find the issue and own up to it. I don't need hydroid personally but it's not fair on all the other players who don't have him or needed the slot.

If this is actually true, its the last straw for me. 

I have put hundreds of dollars and hours into this game. I didnt get what i was promised, and I also have had 2 support tickets for entirely different and severely crippling bugs, which i NEVER got a response to. 

I have gotten better tech support from companies that produce budget titles, this is completely unacceptable. 

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Ziliot said:

I got an automated generic reply which told me I wasnt eligible, doesn't say why, says it must be my fault, and that I should follow the rules for next time in order to get it. Even though I did...lol makes me laugh

Don't let up, send screenshots if you have them of previous twitch drops in your inbox.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)ReiKaido said:

I already did it and still there is no answer, several members of my clan did it and did not receive answers either

Still waiting myself. One member of the clan got a nonsensical reply that he wasn't eligible after he watched the whole thing. He didn't even get the athodai. He's not taking it well.... I told him to send screenshots of drops before and after, as he got the khora neuroptics from Helen's stream tuesday. The fault is most definitely on DE's end, and from what I can tell is affecting console players.

Same here. I got a response in less than 24 hours saying my account wasn’t linked. I did get previous stream drops then the two Khora ones so it is linked. But yeah, I guess I just have to wait for the pistol to be released in game. 

Just have to open a support ticket and wait. I wish you luck.

Archived