Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

I think I have a similar problem, I only visited the relay the morning after the stream as a joke, but a few days later I logged in, went to fortuna and got the achievement for getting five warframes. I thought it was a glitch or something so I openned my inventory and gotten an allert that I have an invalid warframe slot and to contact support, "zendesk" if you will and I saw that I have Hydroid and the gun that comes with it.

Also haven't received my hydroid Prime I thought after the 6 hours after the stream you would have it I got some rewards in game but none for the tenno live I watch the entire show and participated and answering questions I got some right got some wrong put some I didn't get the answer. I heard that they're still working on it and I've also heard that they finish working on it and if you didn't get one you're not going to get one they're done giving out hydroid Prime. This was my first time but I linked everything correctly I got notification that I linked everything correctly between my PS4 and my Twitch account. But I am still waiting I am sad it's taking so long to even find out from Warframe. Like how is it going are they still working on it nothing in the forms it's quiet you can hear a cricket pass gas. No in-game notifications nothing. Have you guys heard anything. They're either working hard at getting it out to us and I believe they are. But this is my first time doing this and I'm not sure I think they make good under word. But there were a lot of viewers and participants and it might take some time. I hope the longer they make us wait that they're also threw us some platinum as well.

7 minutes ago, A1darkice1 said:

But this is my first time doing this and I'm not sure I think they make good under word. But there were a lot of viewers and participants and it might take some time. I hope the longer they make us wait that they're also threw us some platinum as well.

Dude, imma be honest with you, at this point, your lucky if you even get the stuff they promised you. Thats the truth. They will never compensate their own flaws and missteps, they are not that kind of company. Not being negative, just going on what most people here seem to think. 

But this proves my point, how does DE think this affects newer players? 

1 minute ago, (PS4)Porkler said:

I legitimately am sitting here in disbelief that this is happening, and that DE is just ok with thousands of disgruntled players, some of whom have put hundreds of dollars into their product. 

The silence from them is deafening. 

When they say all eligible drops have been sent out, yet there are this many players and posts saying otherwise.....you can't tell me they're all fakes with people trying to get rewards when they didn't watch the stream. It is blatantly obvious that there has been an error, and DE needs to address it.

When they last had a tennocon with a twitch drop issue (I think it was for ash prime ?) they ended up distributing it to anyone who was logged into twitch at the time. You'd think not only would they learn from prior issues, but if the same issue happens again that they would resolve the issue the same way.

23 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Yep....

This is exactly what happened with Ash Prime Last Year...

Some people got #*!%ed... some people got lucky...

This is unacceptable and if they do this again this time, it will be the last time ive ever spent money on the game. $300+ in the last 2 months, and they cant even give me the freebie i was promised. 

They could have just invested a little in temporary backup servers for a few days. Instead, appearantly they prefer just not fixing this, or even communicating to us. Why is this happening? Can anybody give me a legitimate reason as to why this would be excused by the community? 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Porkler said:

Why is this happening?

My Theory is DE just doesnt care...

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Porkler said:

Can anybody give me a legitimate reason as to why this would be excused by the community? 

People only care if it happens to them.... empathy is not a Tenno's Strong Suit. 

Got my pistol first, then a few days later I got hydroid prime. It just took a while. It's probably also worth checking that you linked your twitch account to your warframe account. And if you did, might be worth discussing when you did, way before tenno live or only after being prompted on stream.

And if you only linked during the stream, do you think there could of been issues linking accounts during the stream?

3 hours ago, Miser_able said:

sitting here in the QnA chat and I'm seeing a lot of people asking how they got hydroid prime, and they never watched the stream.
So I'm wondering if DE gave up and did what they did with the Free Ash prime from the last give away and just gave it to everyone, but I'm not seeing any official announcement. Can anyone else who didn't watch the stream confirm that they now have hydroid prime?

I've gotten nothing except the weapon skin, statue, and two Khora parts for watching Tuesday and Wednesday's streams. 

9 minutes ago, Moogleoftheages said:

Got my pistol first, then a few days later I got hydroid prime. It just took a while. It's probably also worth checking that you linked your twitch account to your warframe account. And if you did, might be worth discussing when you did, way before tenno live or only after being prompted on stream.

And if you only linked during the stream, do you think there could of been issues linking accounts during the stream?

Linked months ago. Changed nothing the past week in regards to my Twitch account. 

On Tuesday and Wednesday I got two Khora parts as twitch drops for watching Helen. So it's nothing on my end. 

2 hours ago, Magus_Tahir said:

DE has the ability to search accounts based on items they have so it would be a simple enough search to see what accounts don't have Hydroid Prime and then find out if those accounts were logged in during the Tennocon.

Tho without evidence I wouldn't believe anything of the sort from ingame chat ever outside of Red Text that is. Seen to many deceitful pricks getting peoples hopes up over the years to take anything said of that nature as face value. Especially given how groups of individuals like to play games of that sort, clans even tho your average player typically won't take the time to investigate sources.

Careful on ticket spam, that can put you at the bottom on the que so to speak. When it comes to these type of events for every one legitimate support ticket you easily get on average three false ones. Just keep an eye on the staff replies for updates and remember they literally only have somewhere around like four or five real people working on support tickets. My Tennocon purchase took a about 3.5 weeks to get a response on and that was a billing issue. So hang in there. Hope is not dead yet.

They'd have to check which players had Hydroid Prime before Tennocon 2020. Players may have the frame but not have gotten the drop from watching Tennocon 2020 with a linked account. 

One of my clanner got gun and frame without watching (and without in-game mail announce), BUT frame was without Reactor AND (seems) without slot, so now he have persistent message about invalid Inventory slot(s) each time.

UPD Can't check my own account yet because travel so no info if I received something now (nothing gained from 8+ hours of watching TennoCon) 

Archived