Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

2 hours ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

The statue and skin weren't twitch drops, those were game drops.

You had to be watching the stream to get statue, so yes that one was indeed a twitch drop. The skin was just for being in the relay during the stream time. Besides as stated, we were in the tennocon relay and watching the stream, so that would have gotten everyone them, but as stated above, only a few of us got them.

Just now, (XB1)brenon45 said:

You had to be watching the stream to get statue, so yes that one was indeed a twitch drop. The skin was just for being in the relay during the stream time.

No, you got the statue for being in the relay for the full Tennolive, had nothing to do with Twitch.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

No, you got the statue for being in the relay for the full Tennolive, had nothing to do with Twitch.

Yes, we were in the tennocon relay for the whole thing. XD 

Not sure what you are arguing agaisnt, as "Stated" above, we were in the relay for the whole thing plus extra time to make sure we all got it. Pay attention.

Just now, (XB1)brenon45 said:

Yes, we were in the tennocon relay for the whole thing. XD 

Not sure what you are arguing agaisnt, as "Stated" above, we were in the relay for the whole thing plus extra time to make sure we all got it. Pay attention.

I was just pointing out an inconsistentcy in your statement regarding the items in question, you started this "argument."

9 hours ago, Miser_able said:

when was the last time you logged in with that account? they could have set it to only give to people who played the day of tennocon, like they did with ash

so i have 3 of family who didn't watch it but played on the day getting it and then there is me, who watched it and also played the day, who did not get it (yet). all accounts are linked too, so that's not the problem either...

this sounds like DE made a bit of a screwup with the usual script they run for such occasions (supprise ^^)    well, at least i don't need the frame - i already had him since his release, but i sure would have liked the extra slot for free 😝

they say they we all will get the stuff, but it looks like the script to do this either takes quite a while and is still running or it also wasn't thoroughly... oh well...

17 minutes ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

I was just pointing out an inconsistentcy in your statement regarding the items in question, you started this "argument."

Nope, still on point, all evidence along this thread all points to that I was indeed in the relay for the entire stream, And after the stream I did stay in the relay for a long time afterwards to make sure myself and my friends all got the statue and the other rewards. If you would read all the posts since the start, I have been on point. 

If you are going to argue that my proof isn't there while being right there above clearly stated. Then go troll else where, in done feeding you.

To make it better, the devs can pull up the heat map on my location in the relay to begin with, I was dancing on top of the Left glowing orb in the main lobby going towards the left wing syndicate hallway.

8 minutes ago, (XB1)brenon45 said:

Nope, still on point, all evidence along this thread all points to that I was indeed in the relay for the entire stream, And after the stream I did stay in the relay for a long time afterwards to make sure myself and my friends all got the statue and the other rewards. If you would read all the posts since the start, I have been on point. 

If you are going to argue that my proof isn't there while being right there above clearly stated. Then go troll else where, in done feeding you.

To make it better, the devs can pull up the heat map on my location in the relay to begin with, I was dancing on top of the Left glowing orb in the main lobby going towards the left wing syndicate hallway.

It seems like you didn't read my first post, you made the inference that the relay rewards were twitch drops, I politely pointed out they were not. You can't seem to grasp that part of my post, can you? I said nothing else about your post, just that tidbit. Are you sure you aren't trying to troll here?

I was so happy to see this. I was logged on twitch on my ps4 not mobile till they said go mobile so you could go to the relay. After that back to twitch and I still haven't received anything but what I got from the relay. I bought two tenno on tickets for me and the hubby. He got everything as soon as you were supposed to so imagine my heartbreak to not get anything. I'm so glad to finally hear we will get our stuff because I know it wasn't a link issue I made sure it was linked they even told you to make sure at the tenno on as well so if someone wasn't linked right would be a surprise. So thankyou dev for getting us our stuff. I just checked and still nothing so fingers crossed. I will edit this of I get my stuff.

28 minutes ago, fr4gb4ll said:

so i have 3 of family who didn't watch it but played on the day getting it and then there is me, who watched it and also played the day, who did not get it (yet). all accounts are linked too, so that's not the problem either...

this sounds like DE made a bit of a screwup with the usual script they run for such occasions (supprise ^^)    well, at least i don't need the frame - i already had him since his release, but i sure would have liked the extra slot for free 😝

they say they we all will get the stuff, but it looks like the script to do this either takes quite a while and is still running or it also wasn't thoroughly... oh well...

I watched the whole thing and didn't get mine but my hubby who plays on a setup right next to me got his so we shall see 

9 minutes ago, (PS4)vampirevixen79 said:

I watched the whole thing and didn't get mine but my hubby who plays on a setup right next to me got his so we shall see 

maybe those of us who already had the frame weren't supposed to get an extra one... well, at least i got the peashooter and likely the cosmetic and deco too.

1 hour ago, (XB1)brenon45 said:

You had to be watching the stream to get statue, so yes that one was indeed a twitch drop. The skin was just for being in the relay during the stream time. Besides as stated, we were in the tennocon relay and watching the stream, so that would have gotten everyone them, but as stated above, only a few of us got them.

No, you just needed to be in the relay really...

1 hour ago, fr4gb4ll said:

maybe those of us who already had the frame weren't supposed to get an extra one... well, at least i got the peashooter and likely the cosmetic and deco too.

That's not it. I got an extra Nekros Prime in Tennocon 2019 and an extra Hydroid Prime in Tennocon 2020.

Hello tennos.

Am I the only one who did not receive his hydroid after watching Tennolive ? I got my athodai so my account was linked to twitch, and I watched the live for 45min. I know the servers are going slowly, but after 4 days I'd like to know if I have a chance to get it.

Thank you for your answers tennos and have a nice day 🤗

Archived