Jump to content

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread


Message added by NovusNova

Recommended Posts

50 минут назад, (PS4)Asclepios31 сказал:

Hello tennos.

Am I the only one who did not receive his hydroid after watching Tennolive ? I got my athodai so my account was linked to twitch, and I watched the live for 45min. I know the servers are going slowly, but after 4 days I'd like to know if I have a chance to get it.

Thank you for your answers tennos and have a nice day 🤗

Contact support.

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, (PS4)Asclepios31 said:

Hello tennos.

Am I the only one who did not receive his hydroid after watching Tennolive ? I got my athodai so my account was linked to twitch, and I watched the live for 45min. I know the servers are going slowly, but after 4 days I'd like to know if I have a chance to get it.

Thank you for your answers tennos and have a nice day 🤗

Log out, then back into the game then check your inventory for the weapon and frame. There will not be a msg in your inbox as the items were directly added. If you still don't have them then follow the instructions here.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, (PS4)F-oStq_- said:

I watched tennocon 2020 for 4 hours and waited 4-5 days but still haven't got it even though I have linked my twitch with warframe 

Read this:

It seems that everything that is going to be given out has been. The console script was completed recently, so you may have to login again.

  • If you still don’t have it you probably were not eligible. 
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Read this:

It seems that everything that is going to be given out has been. The console script was completed recently, so you may have to login again.

  • If you still don’t have it you probably were not eligible. 

I watched the entire show from start to finish, even watched the Tennolive event in the relay (Which was very cool). 

I received the gun, Staff Skin, and bobblehead, but still no Hydroid Prime.

Unless there is some kind of super secret fine-print stipulation to receive the Frame, then I should have had it by now, as well.

Please don't adopt the typical "I don't have any issues so therefore there aren't any" attitude.

I've been in IT for 8 years now, and if it's one thing I've learned, is that issues a varied, and rarely just unfounded claims (accuracy notwithstanding LOL)

But yes, I can corroborate that this issue is still present. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, (PS4)Pharaoh_Phunk said:

even watched the Tennolive event in the relay (Which was very cool).

that is likely your issue...

twitch might not have registered you as 'active' and as such didn't qualify for hydroid prime.

You needed to watch 30 consecutive minutes of twitch to get the drop, if you only watched via the relay you didn't watch via twitch.

 

I've also found that stopping the stream (refresh page and starting again) at the designated times help 'ensure' I get the drops.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, (PS4)Pharaoh_Phunk said:

Please don't adopt the typical "I don't have any issues so therefore there aren't any" attitude.

Last I checked I was still missing something. But I haven’t checked after they ran the script. The point in posting the thread is that DE state what they were doing to remedy the situation, and that a script was running. Neither you, nor OP has mentioned if you have checked post script completion. You should be aware that when DE (or any IT professional) says “issue is resolved” it is essential to check it has been, and then tell them if it hasn’t. 

  • From your reply and OP’s, for all anyone knows you checked yesterday and found they weren’t there. And haven’t checked again.
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

that is likely your issue...

twitch might not have registered you as 'active' and as such didn't qualify for hydroid prime.

You needed to watch 30 consecutive minutes of twitch to get the drop, if you only watched via the relay you didn't watch via twitch.

 

I've also found that stopping the stream (refresh page and starting again) at the designated times help 'ensure' I get the drops.

Good point, but no, the stream was running on my computer for the entirety of the event (12pm onward). Though I only entered the relay about a half hour before the tennolive portion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, krc473 said:

Last I checked I was still missing something. But I haven’t checked after they ran the script. The point in posting the thread is that DE state what they were doing to remedy the situation, and that a script was running. Neither you, nor OP has mentioned if you have checked post script completion. You should be aware that when DE (or any IT professional) says “issue is resolved” it is essential to check it has been, and then tell them if it hasn’t. 

  • From your reply and OP’s, for all anyone knows you checked yesterday and found they weren’t there. And haven’t checked again.

True enough, and good catch. Details are good. Unfortunately, just to verify I'm not sticking my foot in my mouth, I recently (5:10pm est) rebooted my console and logged back into warframe, just to be sure.

Still no Moistybois. 😞

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, (PS4)Pharaoh_Phunk said:

Good point, but no, the stream was running on my computer for the entirety of the event (12pm onward). Though I only entered the relay about a half hour before the tennolive portion.

so did you actually watch any of the tennolive part on twitch, hydroid prime was only available in that last 'hour'

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just so you know, if you did not received it you will not get it through a ticket. They will just tell you it was sent already to the correct players and your account isn't one of them. Don't care if you watched the whole event and got in the relay for other rewards, if you made sure to be correctly linked, if you made sure to be online on twitch, if you watched on pc and phone, if you got twitch prime loot that very same day,  if you have screenshots watching the stream, if you submitted the ticket even before the stream ended, if you participated on the trivia, nothing. NOT EVEN after they just told you the day before "Thank you for contacting us regarding this. Upon checking your account, it seems that the rewards have yet to arrived." You account will magically not be eligible now.

At least that was my experience. 

What a shame.

Edited by (PS4)IZEROl
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, (PS4)Pharaoh_Phunk said:

True enough, and good catch. Details are good. Unfortunately, just to verify I'm not sticking my foot in my mouth, I recently (5:10pm est) rebooted my console and logged back into warframe, just to be sure.

Still no Moistybois. 😞

I feel you bro. I was in the exact same position you were last year.

Watched the whole Tennocon, linked all the accounts, participated through out the event.
But I didn't get any of the stuff that was promised for. (Nekros Prime & Lotus Ephemera)

This is probably due to so many people watching it, and a hiccup happening because of that.
Like the hiccup we had during the QuizPlay event during this year (all of the names not showing up until the end)

Luckily I did get mine this year, but I was quite nervous myself.

It's probably a Twitch problem, and DE can't really do with that kind of 3rd party system.
Which admittedly sucks, and I really hoped that at least one of either party would have had a solution for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems that this is just filling with trolls at this point.

 

The point of this thread is for me and some friends who are still waiting for our Tennocon statue that hasn't been given yet after doing exactly what was required to get it.

If people rather argue small discrepancies of smaller sentences and ignore the main point about the issue then I will get a moderator to clean them out of here.

 

Either help or just don't troll in the first place.

 

Edit: A Moderator moved one reply to a troll in my thread of tennocon rewards still not being sent out. So if the above section seems out of place, blame the moderator who moved this one out of context reply to this thread.

Edited by (XB1)brenon45
Nice fail moderator.
Link to post
Share on other sites

okay, im just thinking i might be an outliner, becuase i downloaded and started playing warframe on ps4 before and during stream, i connected my email, conected my twitch and ps4 account. but, im just worried it would have went to my xbox account, as that was linked to my twitch. i cant check, im just hoping there is something i can do.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...