Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

15 minutes ago, Hayrack said:

Today I discovered pistol and Hydroid prime in my inventory. I was in relay at the start of Tennocon and during Tenno live. Just wan't to make sure - it's not a bug? Everybody who logged in that day got these items even without linking Twitch account (I don't have one) ?

Not a bug. 

26 minutes ago, KosmicKerman said:

Not a bug. 

huh i didnt get any of the stuff other than athodai 30 minutes into the start of tennocon and then hydroid was 3 days later. i was running fissures while tennocon was going. was there a mail for statue and skin? i would bet yes. didnt check arsenal but i doubt i got them.

update to say the duplicate hydroid p and athodai is there, and i got a statue. no skin but idgaf

I just checked my weapons today and I have a second Athodai for no reason as well.  Not sure about an extra Hydroid.  I got the Athodai during Tennocon, although I think I got it even though I hadn't watched for 30 consecutive minutes.  Maybe this is from that.  Either way, I figure someone should know people might be getting accidental duplicates.

7 minutes ago, winnerschnitzel said:

Same here, on top of that I got a second Athodai.

Maybe someone executed the wrong script 🙂

Hah!  You ain't wrong!  DEX ATHODAI WHEN!?

Does this mean that whoever won the trivia game at the end gets two legendary cores and 20,000 plat? That would be hilarious.

220640fb54.jpg

Hi tenno community, something really weird and funny happened to me right now. Remember that like a week ago almost all players were saying that they haven't received their Tennocon rewards, well, I was one of those too but now, now I have 2 Hydroid Prime and 2 Athodai, like, I was going to choose a weapon from my arsenal and I saw a new Athodai lvl 0 and then I saw that I also had a new Hydroid Prime.

I think this isn't a bug but I may be wrong

I don't know how to insert images so there is the album

https://ibb.co/album/zVKg03

So i wake up to get on Warframe, I open my arsenal and i noticed i had one extra Warframe, it was another hydroid prime, it seems there must have been a glitch in the twitch drops, because I also have an extra athodai, I had already gotten hydroid prime and the athodia the day after the stream but now, days later i get them both again, what should I do with them?

Archived