Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

32 minutes ago, Refson said:

but I got two for free

From what I understand, DE sent out the rewards to anyone who logged in on Tennocon, to make up for any glitches and save their support a ton of time as Rebecca said that there were like 10,000+ support tickets for missing drops. 

They sent a new script to make sure everyone got it, and it looks like the script didn't always check properly for people who already got the drop properly through Twitch.

So some people got two. I have both an extra Hydroid Prime and an extra Athodai Hand Cannon. 

They are not going to ban me or you for their mistake. Enjoy your extra Warframe slot Tenno. 

I'm laughing so hard rn, omg. So I looked at my weapons to find one to level, and noticed something weird...I HAVE TWO ATHODAI, IM NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE A EXTRA, LMAO. Then I realized something, I also has TWO Hydroid Primes! I feel so bad those who should have both but don't but at the same time, this is hilarious and I can't stop laughing. So DE, can you please put in a dual Athodai bp for everyone to get so that way everyone like me who has two has a use for two of these things. Maybe even give everyone who earned them two just so they can have a dual Athodai like me, and you should name it the AkAthodaimistake or just AkAthodai or something like that. (p.s. i tried to share a image of it but it wouldn't let me, sorry)

They sent out a new drop script through DE/Warframe directly instead of Twitch to give anyone who logged in on Tennocon the drops from the day to save time cause they had like 10,000 support tickets.

Apparently the script was really bad at checking if people already got the reward through Twitch, because a bunch of people are reporting this happening to them. Just enjoy the free slots I guess. 

2 minutes ago, HansLuft778 said:

Well, I also got 2 of both. They ran 2 scrips, the regular Twitch drop scrip and an additional script. Since around 10k people (or more) didnt get the drops, they ran a scrips to everyone who logged in while tennocon. 

yeah, i figured thats what happened, still funny tho, at least to me.

I've seen this around a lot but couldn't find any specifically for switch or one that wasn't any platform in particular,so im making this.

I received Hydroid Prime and the Athodai Hand Cannon during the tennocon livestream, but received both again earlier today. Will we get to keep the slots and frame/weap.? What caused this error? Who else got them twice and who got a strange amount of them?

Hi, first time poster here!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   I've accidentally received Hydron Prime but never watched the stream. My email is not linked in-game and my Twitch account is not connected. I've discarded the frame for 10K credits and am anxiously waiting for the support team's response. Will I get banned for this?

Archived