Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

5 minutes ago, (PS4)MFJ24 said:

Hi, first time poster here!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   I've accidentally received Hydron Prime but never watched the stream. My email is not linked in-game and my Twitch account is not connected. I've discarded the frame for 10K credits and am anxiously waiting for the support team's response. Will I get banned for this?

You don't need to worry.  On stream yesterday, Reb said that they ran a "very generous" script due to problems with the tennolive stream/twitch linking.  I'm sure there will be some extra hydroids given out, but they know that.

8/8 4:30頃にふと見たらhydroid primeと、ATHODAIがすでに持っているにも関わらずもう一つありました。

おそらく先日のテンノコンの補填かと思われますが、すでにもらっている人には来ないとアナウンスが有ったのでバグかミスかと思われます。

本来2個ももらえるものでもないのでここに報告しておきます。

16 minutes ago, (PS4)MFJ24 said:

Hi, first time poster here!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   I've accidentally received Hydron Prime but never watched the stream. My email is not linked in-game and my Twitch account is not connected. I've discarded the frame for 10K credits and am anxiously waiting for the support team's response. Will I get banned for this?

It's okay you did nothing wrong. 

You a got a free slot basically. You are not going to be punished. 

It's going to be alright. 

1 minute ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

Not sure about getting two (They can't blame you for the extra one though!), but @Magus_Tahir beat me to it 🙂

You wouldn't be able to subsume Hydroid Prime to the Helminth (So no prime versions of abilities), but you should have an extra slot if you were to sell the extra frame.

I just logged in to check and yeah I have two now. One from Tennocon and I guess a second from that extra script they ran to just give it to everyone who logged in that day. Well total of 3 cause I already had Hydroid Prime. Free slot I guess.

They changed the requirement to just "whoever logged into the game on that day". You're good. You should tell support that you want the hydroid prime back instead since you now qualify to getting it.

A situation you would have to worry about is if you had found a way to get infinite hydroid primes from this twitchdrop.

1 hour ago, (PS4)CaviaPorcellusGG said:

Hi tenno community, something really weird and funny happened to me right now. Remember that like a week ago almost all players were saying that they haven't received their Tennocon rewards, well, I was one of those too but now, now I have 2 Hydroid Prime and 2 Athodai, like, I was going to choose a weapon from my arsenal and I saw a new Athodai lvl 0 and then I saw that I also had a new Hydroid Prime.

I think this isn't a bug but I may be wrong

I don't know how to insert images so there is the album

https://ibb.co/album/zVKg03

Its not a bug. Due to many many errors from the Twitch backlog. DE decided to give everyone the Prime and Wep just for logging in that day. So if you were there and had it, you got double. Enjoy!

2 hours ago, Talinthis said:

huh i didnt get any of the stuff other than athodai 30 minutes into the start of tennocon and then hydroid was 3 days later. i was running fissures while tennocon was going. was there a mail for statue and skin? i would bet yes. didnt check arsenal but i doubt i got them.

update to say the duplicate hydroid p and athodai is there, and i got a statue. no skin but idgaf

Supposedly you have to check your inventory. No email.

3 hours ago, (PS4)lumen2ne1 said:

They ran a generous script to give the twitch drops to everyone who logged in game that day, because drops can get buggy, so you might get duplicates from that. I got my drops from twitch and didn't get duplicates from the script though, unless the script is not done.

funny, they said they couldn't do that last year for all the people who got denied the nekros & ephemera. even though they did it the year before for ash, and this year for hydroid.

Yeah, I was surprised by a Hydroid Prime and Athodai also - 'cause I'm not a twitchy kind of guy - they just showed up.

I already maxed and got rid of Hydroid Prime way back when, but I'll give him a fresh look - just for the Cuthul of it.  The gun will be fun for a while - it got maxed by osmosis, I haven't really played with it yet - hey free stuff!  enjoy. 🍺🍻

not a glitch, anyone who logged on got it

granted it says IF you havent got them, but yeah. this should be how it works EVERY YEAR and not having to watch some stupid stream. logging on should get you the stuff. down with twitch drops!

Archived