Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Message added by NovusNova

not a glitch, anyone who logged on got it

granted it says IF you havent got them, but yeah. this should be how it works EVERY YEAR and not having to watch some stupid stream. logging on should get you the stuff. down with twitch drops!

Edited by Talinthis

Same happened to me. So yes, you will keep the slots if you delete the others. They wrote a script basically giving Tennocon Drops to anyone who had signed on that day at all. Basically, just to be sure everyone got one because sometimes people get left out and there is nothing they can do. 

It wasn't an accident, per the update:

This means that you didn't have to discard it if you wanted it. It was a free gift to all players who logged in on August 1st... so if it was a frame you wanted, then it's rather unfortunate you binned it. At least you've got a free slot out of it.

Seems like the rewards are doubling up for those who received Twitch rewards correctly and who also logged into the game on August 1st.

Enjoy the free slots. Of course you can always save the second Hydroid Prime for when the infested room is updated so you can sacrifice one of the two frames for the ability.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, OfficerMcChicken said:

I have received both a second Hydroid Prime, as well as a Second Athodai Secondary. Can we get good boy points and Keep the Warframe slot and Weapon slot for being Honest Good Boys?

I'd love to be able to pass my spare Athodai to one of my friends who wasn't able to watch Tennogen.

I doubt they'll take the slots from us, spirit of good will and all.

Users who received twitch rewards from the TennoCon stream who also logged into the game on August 1st appear to be receiving double rewards (two Hydroid Primes, Two Athodais, etc).

If you logged into the game on August 1st, you should receive the Tennocon rewards per the change to how rewards are being issued: 

If you did not log into the game on August 1st, then you were not be eligible for this second-pass script.

I logged in today to level up some weapons till I found a second Athodai in my inventory. I havent had my Hydroid prime yet (I did watch Tennocon 2020 all the way) and is worrying me that DE thinks they gave me Hydroid prime even though I just got a second Athodai. Did this happen to other people or am i the only one?

For some reason today i logged in and went into the arsenal to see if i had any weapons to level and then i saw two sets of the athodai. and then i thought this might happen with hydroid prime so i checked my warframes and i saw 2 hydroid primes. one levelled one not levelled, same with the athodai so i first flexed on my friend and then i came here to report the bug. i used snipping tool for it so i dont know how to insert images from that on here. but it is a weird glitch. 

Edit: They both have potatoes on them aswell so lucky me.

Edited by TwiistedPye
checking if they had potatoes on the items

Some people havent got their twitch drop, so DE decided to give every drop to anyone who logged in during tennocon day. For some that meant getting duplicate items.

You just got a weapon slot for free. Its like getting one additional chicken mcnugget in the box for free.  Don't worry, nobody is going to ban you. And if you have any problems just contact support.

Edited by Savire510
  • Like 4

Happened to me as well... Is it a glitch or something?

Kinda off topic here but a friend of mine watched the whole thing and hasn't received his hydroid... Is it just taking more time due to the number of people or it didn't count his time... He told me his connection went on and off at one point

As the title suggest I have gotten a second hydroid prime and athodai hand cannon today, I have since sold them and am reporting this as a bug since I already had the original drops, will anything happen to my account and is there anything I can do to avoid a possible future ban from invalid slots ?

As the title suggest I have gotten a second hydroid prime and athodai hand cannon today, I have since sold them and am reporting this as a bug since I already had the original drops, will anything happen to my account and is there anything I can do to avoid a possible future ban from invalid slots ?

The same thing happened both to me and to my brothers and sister, except one of them got an extra Athodai and 2 extra Hydroids instead of just one more of each. Edit: never mind my brothers 3rd Hydroid was one that he had already built before tennocon we all just got 2.

Edited by Ironwind245
mistake

Hey there, this is intended:

TL;DR: They ran a script to make sure everyone who logged in during TennoCon day got the rewards, and it seems they ran it again to make sure people who were missed the first time received it.

So not a bug, you've just been some lucky folks! 🙂

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Hey there, this is intended:

TL;DR: They ran a script to make sure everyone who logged in during TennoCon day got the rewards, and it seems they ran it again to make sure people who were missed the first time received it.

So not a bug, you've just been some lucky folks! 🙂

Makes sense, it's better to give more than give less.

On my side I'm chuffed with the extra weapon and warframe slot.