Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

Just checked and same here. don't want to sell them incase this is a glitch and they do a revert, where i might then lose my maxed ones, and then end up with no Athodai or Hydroid Prime. 

9 minutes ago, Genreless said:

Hey, at least now you have a spare hydroid to feed to the helminth.

i believe in the thing they said you could not feed prime variants to the Helminth

hace 6 horas, Magus_Tahir dijo:

Its not a bug. Due to many many errors from the Twitch backlog. DE decided to give everyone the Prime and Wep just for logging in that day. So if you were there and had it, you got double. Enjoy!

Ooooooh, that explains everything, so I gained another free Warframe slot, hahahahahaha, well, gonna give it a good use

Title. I watched an entire panel for athodai hand-cannon, and the whole TennoLive reveal for Hydroid Prime, yet I got none. I already sent a support ticket 3 days ago when people in region chat recommended me to submit a ticket, but it got no answer, so I'm posting this in hopes of getting an answer here.

My message from the support ticket:

"Hey,
so i watched tennocon digital edition for the full duration (great reveals btw) and I didn't get either my Hydroid Prime or my Athodai hand-cannon. I waited for a few days since it was stated that there was server backlog, but today I still haven't gotten my rewards. In game, someone pointed out to send a ticket, so here I am. If you need any verification, here are my accounts:
PS4: Limitless3600
Twitch: EvilWizard360"

Has anyone else still not gotten their rewards?

So for some reason when I received my Hydroid Prime it gave me an additional one. I did not have Hydroid Prime before and I know these are the twitch drop versions since they both came with a Orokin reactor.

Is this a bug or did I accidentally take someone else's drop, or is this intentional?

Should I be worried?

10 minutes ago, WH1735S0W said:

Should I be worried?

Yes, very. This has been answered many times on this forum, yet you couldn't be bothered to search for it. I would be worried if I was you.

But getting the duplicate? No, just ignore it. You got a second one because DE has to run scripts to fix their Tennocon Twitch drops that never work correctly.

3 minutes ago, WH1735S0W said:

So it is common to get duplicate drops?

Their Twitch drops might not need some fixes.

DE blames "server load". It is not common for standard twitch drops. It is pretty common for Tennocon stream drops - I don't think DE has done this correctly once.

So i watched the tennocon event and got my hyrdroid prime a day later and things were good when i opened up warframe today to do the sortie i saw that i had a second hydroid prime in my account with no inbox notification so i think there is bug with some of the releasing of items that it gave me a duplicate.

https://imgur.com/gallery/MbQKrwx this is a link to the image of my inventory showing the 2 frames 

There is also a duplicate for the gun as well

i watched the tennocon event and got my hyrdroid prime a day later and things were good when i opened up warframe today to do the sortie i saw that i had a second hydroid prime in my account with no inbox notification so i think there is bug because i think gave me a duplicate of that warframe 

And i have the app on my phone and i watch i have another athodai. What i shall do? 

Archived