Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Message added by NovusNova

36 minutes ago, dimondwolf104 said:

can someone enplane this? i got 2 athodai and i dont know why

You watched the Tennocon stream. You logged into the game. And you got lucky with DE's script.

Edited by krc473
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Myscho said:

Yes, they running script which gives rewards everyone 

We are doing a script to reward the following:

Anyone who logged in to Warframe on TennoCon day will receive Hydroid Prime, Necramech statue, Lemnas Staff skin, and the Athodai hand cannon if it was missing

"if it was missing" clearly isn't working as intended

To be honest, I was looking forward to getting Hydroid prime most out of the rewards for watching TennoCon 2020 since I never really got to farming his parts. Sadly, I still have not received the reward. I only got the Anthodai hand cannon and the staff skin. I also recently bought a stance from Baro Ki'teer last time he was in a relay and it still hasn't been awarded to my account. I am wondering if any players have a solution in sight for me.

Hello digital extremes I don't know how and why but I got a second unranked hydroid prime and athodai. Please help me and explain to me why and how did that happen. I want to report that here so u don't find that out and u think that I glitched or exploited the systalem and I get banned for no reason. Send to me a message explaining why in my email adress

I got two hydro primes from TENNOCON LIVE and I don't know if I should use them. What should i do?
I searched, but I'm not sure how to use the forum. I apologize if I'm wrong

TENNOCONLIVEhydroid prime2体送られてきていて、使用していいのかわかりません。私はどうすればいいのでしょうか?調べたのですが、フォーラムの使い方がよくわかりませんでした。間違っていたらすみません

Hello DE,

sadly I can't confirm any Twitch Drops appearing anywhere on my account. I've checked my Inboxes every Day since August 1st but have only received the Lemnas Staff Skin. Everything else didn't deliver yet or what? I've watched the Livestream on August 1st for minimum 5 hours straight through. I'm looking forward to a possible solution.

Just give it time. There was over 250,000 viewers watching the tennocon livestream. Since the pandemic, there was far more viewers online than normal.

Tennocon 2019 had about half as many twitch viewers because alot of people where at tennocon in person.

Just give it time. That all i can say.

Hello DE

I dont know how and Why but i have two Hydroids Prime and Athodai.

once is enough

So this is unnecessary. 

I thought i would tell you

Have a nice Day.

Edited by blubdu

I feel like i misspelled the gun lol but i got an extra hydroid prime (like i got 2 from tennocon instead of 1) and i got the secondary weapon even though i didn’t watch the streams to get the secondary weapon, what should i do? Also is there any reason not to sell the extra hydroid prime for credits?

Just coming on to say that I also obtained a second Hydroid Prime. I figure it was because I was paranoid during Tennocon and, aside from being in the Relay and listening to the stream in the Steam browser, I also separately had it going on a linked account with Twitch. I figured that would cover it, but it may have been the reason for the duplication (although I only saw the second one today, which might be relevant). Haven't touched it, in case it needs to be deleted.

HI Tennos.

Hi already posted a post on this 2 days ago but I cant find it.

I watched Tennocon more than 30min and received my athodai, I watched Tennolive more than 30 min ande Still waiting for Hydroid prime. I tried to unlink and link my warframe and twitch accounts 3 times both on my phone and ps4, Still nothing. I couldnd login in warframe during Tennolive day, so I think it is lost for me ...

If anyone has a tip to help me, it would be very nice.

Edited by (PS4)Asclepios31