Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

I feel bad posting this looking at people not getting their drops, but I have the following "issue".

I was on vacation and brought my laptop and played on there during the Tennocon event. Got my Hydroid prime drop and gun a few days after. Now here's where it gets wonky. I get home, turn on my PC and log into the game only to find a duplicate of all rewards. So now I have 2 Hydroid Prime and 2 Athodai. Now I wouldn't be bringing this up unless there is a slight chance that my double drop is preventing some other people from getting theirs.

5 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

I feel bad posting this looking at people not getting their drops, but I have the following "issue".

I was on vacation and brought my laptop and played on there during the Tennocon event. Got my Hydroid prime drop and gun a few days after. Now here's where it gets wonky. I get home, turn on my PC and log into the game only to find a duplicate of all rewards. So now I have 2 Hydroid Prime and 2 Athodai. Now I wouldn't be bringing this up unless there is a slight chance that my double drop is preventing some other people from getting theirs.

I'm in the same boat, got an extra Hydroid and Athodai today. I don't really care because I can just sell the extras i haven't forma'd but they come with a warframe/weapon slot???

Are they gonna just let that slide or should i make sure to keep an extra slot empty?

So I recently checked my arsenal and noticed that I have two Hydroid Prime warframes. To be honest, a few days after TennoCon I also saw I had two Athodais and it freaked me out. When I saw the two warframes I knew I had to report it for sure. I believe it may have happened because I switched my linked warframe account midstream (I was logged in with an unused alt account by accident). It didn't occur to me that something like this might happen. But I'm putting it out there since it's the only way to report it to DE.

Not a complaint on not getting one, the opposite actually. Somehow ended up obtaining 2, not sure if they both came from the same mail object or separate due to deletion of the mail, but am reasonably certain I only had one Hydroid Prime built with the account before TennoCon. If it was made available as a follow-up Twitch Drop via Home Time etc., it could have been obtained that way, but I figured that it would be wise to inform you of this happening. As always thanks for the amazing work, and can't wait for what is next.

Hi, I've been playing Warframe since 2016 or so, but until now I was kinda a casual player because of job issues and stuff, anyone knows about how to put a claim for not receiving drops? I watched all the live and the stream since it begun, or at least listened to it, got the cannon but not the frame, sorry if I'm not using the right terms or if this is not the place to ask about this, but since i've read here that DE is gonna give the ones who made a ticket some compensation, I kindly ask for your help

En 7/8/2020 a las 21:59, krc473 dijo:

Yes, very. This has been answered many times on this forum, yet you couldn't be bothered to search for it. I would be worried if I was you.

But getting the duplicate? No, just ignore it. You got a second one because DE has to run scripts to fix their Tennocon Twitch drops that never work correctly.

I did not et the dupes, just got it once, well 😞

En 7/8/2020 a las 21:59, krc473 dijo:

Yes, very. This has been answered many times on this forum, yet you couldn't be bothered to search for it. I would be worried if I was you.

But getting the duplicate? No, just ignore it. You got a second one because DE has to run scripts to fix their Tennocon Twitch drops that never work correctly.

I did not et the dupes, just got it once, well 😞

Hello eveyone,

i have received my necramech statue, 2 hydroid primes, 2 athodai hand cannons but.. the staff skin in nowhere to be found.

I wasn't able to check until earlier today because I hadn't owned a staff, now that I have crafted the scrouge i'm able to report that I don't see the skin.

It would be nice to be able to receive the skin or get a response as to why I haven't received it

28 minutes ago, Jay959 said:

Hello eveyone,

i have received my necramech statue, 2 hydroid primes, 2 athodai hand cannons but.. the staff skin in nowhere to be found.

I wasn't able to check until earlier today because I hadn't owned a staff, now that I have crafted the scrouge i'm able to report that I don't see the skin.

It would be nice to be able to receive the skin or get a response as to why I haven't received it

The staff skin wasn't a twitch drop, it was in-game like the necramech statue (should have dropped as soon as you entered the relay).

vor 6 Stunden schrieb (XB1)TwinStripeUK:

The staff skin wasn't a twitch drop, it was in-game like the necramech statue (should have dropped as soon as you entered the relay).

nope, i have the necramech but no skin.
if needed i'll post ss

EDIT: or the lemnas staff skin doesn't apply to the scrouge, although I don't know about that

I really wish they would go back to using codes instead of this twitch drop system . I been having issues with stream drops and the prime drops for ages. I now have missed two drop because of their software. I had zero issues with mixer on their drops. Anyone else been having issue with drops?

19 hours ago, AgentRedFoxs said:

I really wish they would go back to using codes instead of this twitch drop system . I been having issues with stream drops and the prime drops for ages. I now have missed two drop because of their software. I had zero issues with mixer on their drops. Anyone else been having issue with drops?

Yes, I have been having issues with the twitch drops as well. even after re-linking my account it seems hit and miss as to weather or not it will acknowledge me as watching. 

Still waiting on all the drops. Honestly only want the Athodai since its the only MR item that's Twitch exclusive. But like every Twitch stream they've ever made, I never got a thing except the Stalker noggle because they forced it.

Hello there,

I make this post (my first one btw) because I did not get the warframe placement from the last live (the Aug 20th). I saw on the forum that some players didnt get rewards too on different lives.

Is there a way to get the rewards or not ? Maybe should I contact the staff or something?

(Ps. : excuse my possibly bad english)

On 2020-08-19 at 2:38 AM, (NSW)Kaine_Ignatius said:

Meanwhile, I was logged in and got none of the rewards, while some people got double. Thank you DE, very cool.

I'm starting to think twitch drop success rate is dependant on what region you are in...I'm from the UK so I'm in in europe region (brexit? what's brexit?), and I've never had trouble with the drops. I mean, give or take a stream ending a moment before I could get one. Even during tennocon, I got every drop on the night.

Archived