Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Message added by NovusNova

2 minutes ago, tonyt3rry said:

I would have thought that but surely the start of the stream drops would have been granted by now.

Not necessarily. You need to watch for 30 minutes between 12:30 PM and 5:00 PM ET to earn the new Hand Cannon, and between 5:00 PM and 6:00 PM to earn Hydroid Prime; people would have only started being eligible for Hydroid Prime as of 8 minutes prior to writing this post.

That said, twitch drops are very delayed due to the high viewer count. For context, I've been in the stream the entire time (from 12:30 PM until now) and have not received any twitch drops yet. 

Be patient.

4 minutes ago, Letter13 said:

Not necessarily. You need to watch for 30 minutes between 12:30 PM and 5:00 PM ET to earn the new Hand Cannon, and between 5:00 PM and 6:00 PM to earn Hydroid Prime; people would have only started being eligible for Hydroid Prime as of 8 minutes prior to writing this post.

That said, twitch drops are very delayed due to the high viewer count. For context, I've been in the stream the entire time (from 12:30 PM until now) and have not received any twitch drops yet. 

Be patient.

no problem glad i'm not alone.

I've watched the stream ever since it started even participated in the quiz and I've got 0/2 drops, not the gun nor the frame. This is depressing.

I've even tried un-linking then re-linking my twitch account. And it didn't help.

Edited by 101010
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, (NSW)Mbek said:

So I don't need to stay in the relay for the staff skin and decoration as long as I watch the TennoLive stream? Since I probably can't login to the game around that time thanks to RL stuff.

No idea....

Since i haven't seen hydroid p (free slot) yet - is there a chance that the Android TV twitch app (logged in/linked account) doesn't work?

I forgot the time-zones...

now i'll never get that gun...

DE please make things more clear.
I had to dig to find the information.

To get the Gun is to watch from 12:30-5pm...
Hydroid prime is 5pm and after...
It's 3:24pm for me now...
T-T

Edited by General_Durandal
2 minutes ago, Faolana said:

I'm scared because I had to refresh my page on Steam due to the live stream freezing. Am I still going to get Hydroid???

only time will tell but hopefully since they know the drops are delayed we should still get them.

2 minutes ago, -Kittens- said:

1. I didn't forget the time zone and didn't get the gun.

2. Baro is a thing I hear.

I wish DE was more clear with their information.
"Plus, watch any TennoCon panel on Twitch or Steam for 30 consecutive minutes between 12:30 p.m. and 5 p.m."
Is there more then one? No links are provided if there are.
The PSA also doesn't give much info.

Edited by General_Durandal

I have linked the Twitch account and with my account of the game, I was from the beginning until the presentation of Deimos, but I never received anything, other than the rewards they would give for meeting / visiting the TennoLive 2020 Relay :c

• Like 1

Ok so I got the staff skin but not the decoration that was labeled as a mystery. so I wonder if anyone got it because I didnt and I watched all the way to the end and even more than that. I was in teh relay the whole time and watched the stream at the same time

EDIT: Turns out others havent gotten it, so its not just me.

Edited by Lazarow
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

now i'll never get that gun...

The gun drop was a bonus early access type thing. It’s coming in a future update. At least one of their release stated that the times were given in local time (EST).

• Like 1
à l’instant, Syrethyst a dit :

Verifique el enlace en la parte superior de la pantalla con respecto a las caídas de contracción. Hay un retraso de 6 horas debido a la gran cantidad de jugadores

O: ty ! 

4 minutes ago, HunterH said:

Soo....watched for 3 hours+ no pistol drop my friends got it but i didnt....is it coz of the back log or ?

The system is backed up, so they say. 

I hope it's not a repeat of last year...

• Letter13 locked this topic
  • Letter13 locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • Letter13 locked and locked this topic
  • Letter13 locked and locked this topic