Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

post from drew

Oh Hey, Tenno!

If you're waiting for your Twitch Drop, they are slowly being distributed. All the drops have congested the system! You won't get your drop message until you return to your Orbiter. The delay is currently 5+ hours for the Drops to be delivered. 

Thanks for your patience!

Just now, cacabkn said:

I did not receive any hydroid prime ... I do not know if someone else happened and has the same problem ... and if they know of any way to fix it

@cacabkn There's literally a pinned notice at the top of the forums saying that because of the number of people there's a delay. This happens every time there's a large stream. It's a normal twitch thing.

2 minutes ago, krc473 said:

The gun drop was a bonus early access type thing. It’s coming in a future update. At least one of their release stated that the times were given in local time (EST).

It's my fault for forgetting it was today.
Was only told one time about it though, in a forum post from a few weeks ago.
If they said it during streams I must have missed it do yo buffering.

Just now, cacabkn said:

I did not receive any hydroid prime ... I do not know if someone else happened and has the same problem ... and if they know of any way to fix it

They have literally said that it will take a bit for all the Hydroids to be handed out. Have some patience.

Hello,

I actaully was the whole afternoon in the Tennocon relay (I had a digital ticket), I actually saw ingame in the relay that I got the skin and also at the end the mystery decoration. But when I left the relay after, something seemed wrong. I couldnt open sessions or join some. I didnt got the messages with the two items from the relays. I think, something went wrong..... I actually left the game and logged in again, but again, no mail. 😞

I know they have mentioned that the item drops are being backlined(?) due to sheer amount of participants, but I still wanted to mention it here so that DE knows I have the rights of getting those dope items.

First off, the items that I WAS able to get are the staff skin and the nekromech(?) statue. And that's it.

The things I WAS NOT able to get at this point are the pistol, glyff/poster (not sure which one exactly) for participating the trivia, and hydroid prime.

I have watched the tennocon live stream for over 2 hours and participated in the trivia event so I should be able to get the pistol and the poster (did send an email after the trivia, but nothing in my email inbox). 

Then watching the community live stream(?), I was having fun with the new Heart of Deimos event and stuff, but I am super sad right now that I have not received my Hydroid prime yet. I watched the whole stream (including overtime) (and knowing that there's so many participants), I still want my stuff asap.

I got the message about the mystery decoration but no staff skin.
I don't know if I just missed when it popped up coz I was alt-tabbing between the game and the stream 🙁
But even if I missed the pop up, I should be able to find it when I go to equipment appearance but it's not there.

3 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

It's my fault for forgetting it was today.
Was only told one time about it though, in a forum post from a few weeks ago.
If they said it during streams I must have missed it do yo buffering.

DE has gotten exactly four things exactly right at launch in seven years. Not really sure why you'd think this time would be the charm, and again Ducats will be around for streamer's remorse.

Archived