Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Message added by NovusNova

I know its take some time to get it but my Twitch keeps d/c every few minutes so I had to exit and reopen it over and over, in mean time game was working fine in tennocon relay.

Edited by XscapePrime

I got the statue and the staff skin, as well as the hand cannon. Still waiting for my Hydroid Prime.

1 minute ago, (XB1)intelmn312 said:

I didn't get the decoration yet. What is it?

It's a statue of a member of the new enemy faction that will be in the Heart of Deimos! 🙂

1 minute ago, MintJam said:

And i didn´t get the trivia decoration

Hydroid Prime and the TennoTrivia rewards will be sent out in '5+ hours' (says the psa at the top of the screen) to a week

Title says it all, I was in the relay and stream since they were up, and all of my friends recieved theirs. I tested to make sure my twitch was linked on the site, and claimed my twitchprime loot an hour before the stream went up.

Yes, I know hydroid is delayed, but they didn't say anything about the hand cannon.

Same thing happened to me, I got the pop-up's and nothing, no email in the inbox either. I hope it's a bug and that I didn't miss out.

Edited by Symbolik
12 minutes ago, GrazeZeroLow said:

I got everything on the dot, except Hydroid Prime. 

Not that I need it, but I could sacrifice it to Hemmy.

They said that you can't consume prime frames.

7 minutes ago, QueenofYandxre said:

It's a statue of a member of the new enemy faction that will be in the Heart of Deimos! 🙂

Now I shall play the waiting game xD

Is it considered a twitch drop? And is being afk in the relay affects the drop?

• Like 1

Yeah was in relay for the entire time but didn't the staff. Also when the displays of the infested enemies were popping up it was extremely delayed and only saw 2 of the displays (the big worm thing and the robots).

Got staff skin but no statue despite being whole time in relay. Pistol arriven in about 3 hours from that 30mins watched mark. Still waiting for hydroid but it probably will take no less than pistol to arrive. And at end of trivia they stated that it might take few days to sent out all the emails, so wait and hope.

hi did i miss out in getting the Athodai? i was of the understanding it all started at 5pm an i was there an in the tennocon earth relay. but now im starteding to think i missed the gun was it befor 5pm. an if so is there anything i can do to still get it. im a but upset about it. i set reminder an everything an buged friends not to miss it. an thay are upset s well.

• Letter13 locked this topic
  • Letter13 locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • Letter13 locked and locked this topic
  • Letter13 locked and locked this topic