Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

I watched on both my twitch accounts (since I have a pc and a ps4 warframe account) and I haven't received anything on my ps4 account and only the athodai on pc. I'm not complaining just yet but I want to have it out there in case I don't receive the drops and need to file a support ticket.

8/1/2020 11:58 pm

Linked Twitch / Warframe

alt4IFuRaD / DragoonPhil(PC) - Just Twitch

IFuRaD / GuffeyNuggets92(PS4) - Linked to Twitch Prime

This was my first Tennocon and I was super hype to see it and I logged in to get all the rewards for me and my friends account, we have watched the whole livestream and all he got was the gun and I got nothing and we had arched the Whole livestream. Even when the trivia wasn’t good because of the delay twitch has. We have both our accounts linked and DE decided to have a stupid rule to were you have to wait 15 minutes to type again so guess what, I was counted as not watching and was counted afk. Please DE move to YouTube for the trivia. If all Tennocons are gonna be like that then Im just not gonna watch them.  😢

2 minutes ago, (NSW)covan12 said:

im not sure how many pple were on but im still missing my drops and i was watching from12 to 5 and then some and still no drops its about almost 11 and im starting to get disheartened everything was set up account linked, everything just want my new gear

You need to read DE’s PSA. If you were watching the Stream you would also know there is a large backlog. Just wait.

I watched the entire live tennocon but i didn't get the hydroid prime but i got the canon and the other stuffs. One of my friends git the hydroid prime before the live ends. But me and other friends we didn't get the prime. I am really very scared that i will not get this. I need help why i didn't get hydroid prime till now.There was a little problem in my internet so i log out of the game and i didn't stand the relay for so much time but i watched the live pls i meed help

I hope they dont forget us this time.. :community:
I was there for 3 hr includeing trivia, a pannel and Tennolive and i fear 5h after i havnt got a thing... Im really restraining from adding another ticket, i really wanted the Athodai!!😍

Got the gun and the relay stuff, but no quiz participation award or hydroid prime from twitch.  Its prob super bogged down and will take a week to sort out like the lotus ephemera and Necros did last year.  Same thing last year- I got lotus Ephemera and then had to wait a very long time for them to go over records and run new scripts to fix people getting one and not the other.

There is a backlog of prizes to be handed out. DE stated it several times before, and during the Stream.
Be patient. You will eventually get your Hydroid Prime once the system reaches you.

However, if you do not get it within....I'm gonna go with 3 Days (Nothing official, just how I feel), I'd then contact Support about it.

I'm in a weird situation; I was on the relays for most of Tennocon, but since I had to leave for work just as the last segment was starting I put my PC on a timer to shut down and left everything running. I did get a notification about getting the staff skin, but nothing else. I'm worried that since I didn't properly leave the relay I didn't retain anything from it.

I did get and retain the Athodai though.

I stayed and watched everything while in relay too. I  haven't recieved any yet, but I understand that the drops are still being given out. What scares me though is that I stayed until the end and even say that Necromech Statue pop up when given out. It never appeared in my inventory though. Hope that gets fixed.

I sat in the Tennocon Relay all night from start to finish, got the Lemnas Staff Skin, Necramech Statue decoration, twitch was working playing the stream, no Athodai gun or frame yet, so I'm just going to wait and see, like has been mentioned in the thread already the Frame and the new weapon are just being slow because of the world wanting to watch all at once. 🙂 

Did all us Tenno break the internet. 😛 

Archived