Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

11 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

There is also the non stop barrage of people spamming the chat with incorrect commands. That's gonna slow the bot down too.

!getdrops

!getdrops

!getdrops

If it were that simple people wouldn't watch the stream at all 😛

vor 36 Minuten schrieb xmegarockx:

please help i still dont have the gun im losing my mind :C

Dont worry the twitch drop doesnt even work 100% perfect. You have a chance of getting it. Its the same like last year or 2018 etc. And if you open a ticket you will get the usual reply by check your account is linked bla bla. So just dont expect to get something. It will keep your mind sane.

22 minutes ago, Letter13 said:

Because there are over a quarter of a million viewers on Twitch right now, and historically the Twitch drops for TennoCon viewers need extra time to be fully distributed to all users. 

If your accounts are linked properly and you watch the stream for the time needed, be patient, you will get the drops.

I'll be patient. Honestly I'm just glad I'm not the only one not getting a drop right after 30 min. I'm used to getting drops immediately on meeting the conditions on other streams so when it didn't happen this time I got worried. Thank you for calming the masses!

1 minute ago, Potato_Ninja said:

I'll be patient. Honestly I'm just glad I'm not the only one not getting a drop right after 30 min. I'm used to getting drops immediately on meeting the conditions on other streams so when it didn't happen this time I got worried. Thank you for calming the masses!

Yup. Last TennoCon the Twitch drops needed several hours after the stream (if not longer) to be fully distributed if I remember correctly, and that was a fraction of the current viewers.

And if it's any consolation, I've not yet received mine either. 

20 minutes ago, (XB1)walala4592 said:

Looking the page https://www.warframe.com/news/how-to-prepare-for-tennocon-2020 in the part of rewards is only apears the logo of twitch an steam, ¿If i´m a console player, can i get the rewards?

Pd: sorry if my english is not very good, im from chile

No console players will get the rewards also. I just received the hand cannon and play on ps4

Sigh. Okay. I don't have any of the stuff from the entire week and now it's Saturday. I've seen pc players getting them like 35 minutes after the stream began. I've pretty much given up that I'll even get anything at this point. 

I've been watching the dev streams I've been watching tennocon which I actually paid for and I have not received one single reward from it I'm getting very upset with this because I paid $20 and I watch the entire show on tennocon and I didn't receive my gun I didn't receive nothing absolutely nothing I've tried to contact which I've tried contacting you people nobody has gotten back to me my email is -Removed Email-.

42 minutes ago, Letter13 said:

Be patient, Tenno! Drops may be delayed due to the extremely high viewercount on Twitch (over a quarter of a million viewers).

When people don't get their drops, is there a way to prove you watched & were linked?

Normally I don't have an issue getting drops but I've been watching since the stream started and no nothing yet.  

vor 6 Minuten schrieb MagPrime:

When people don't get their drops, is there a way to prove you watched & were linked?

Normally I don't have an issue getting drops but I've been watching since the stream started and no nothing yet.  

Based on last years problems or general problems with Twitch Drops. There wont be any help just the usual your accounts wasnt linked if it didnt work etc. Maybe they will run a script again like with Nekros back in 2019. (wouldnt bet on it personally)

Archived