Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

I watched Tennocon all day, played the trivia, linked e my email. Sat in the tennocon relay and watched on my second monitor. My account is linked to twitch, I even got the 500 ducat drop 2 days prior on the community stream. However I did not get any drops from tennocon, except the relay drops for being in the Relay. They said all drops have been awarded, and the status is considered close. I don't even care about the Hydriod drop, I already have him, I just wanted the gun. The Athodai, but, I didn't receive it. For some reason, I can't log in to support to even write a request for them to look into my situation. Fine, I don't expect much anyways.

I just want to know, if there is any confirmed info regarding acquiring the Pistol Athodai in the future. It really bothers me I don't have it. (only weapon in the game now that I do not own) (besides Lato and skana prime (founders))

I watched Tennocon all day, played the trivia, linked e my email. Sat in the tennocon relay and watched on my second monitor. My account is linked to twitch, I even got the 500 ducat drop 2 days prior on the community stream. However I did not get any drops from tennocon, except the relay drops for being in the Relay. They said all drops have been awarded, and the status is considered close. I don't even care about the Hydriod drop, I already have him, I just wanted the gun. The Athodai, but, I didn't receive it. For some reason, I can't log in to support to even write a request for them to look into my situation. Fine, I don't expect much anyways.

I just want to know, if there is any confirmed info regarding acquiring the Pistol Athodai in the future. It really bothers me I don't have it. (only weapon in the game now that I do not own) (besides Lato and skana prime (founders))

So I been playing warframe for 3 years now and my accounts [ twitch and warframe] are linked and yet again for the second time watching the Tennocon hoping to get my rewards had failed once again. It's not because I didn't watch it for 30 minutes cause I watched the whole thing from beginning to end and was very active in the chat so I dont even know why my account hasn't gotten my rewards. I would love for someone to please tell me what is going on because i red that all of the reward drops have been given out and yet again I have nothing! 

I put in a lot of money into this game and I feel like you guys keep over looking my account for no reason! My ps4 id is AdragonsTone88 and my email that's connected to that account is tonytobadtone@gmail.com

TennoCon 2020 Live,而且我也很确定我都已经连接了我的warframe账号。

我有收到了浮萍长棍外观和神秘奖励殁世机甲雕像

,但是却没有收到我应该得到[浮萍长棍外观]和[殁世机甲雕像]。这是一个bug还是其他的原因?

已经确定绑定了 steam 平台账号

1 minute ago, Nogs said:

This is not the support section.  Try there, or as per Rebecca:

[DE]Rebecca

• Overlord
  • [DE]Rebecca
  • Administrator
  • AdminBadge.png.00b51cd43dfc5a1cce77457a0
  • 6,742 posts

Tenno who are without their drops - please open a support.warframe.com ticket for review so we can sort out people without a drop who were eligible! 

Thank you!

Archived