Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

sitting here in the QnA chat and I'm seeing a lot of people asking how they got hydroid prime, and they never watched the stream.
So I'm wondering if DE gave up and did what they did with the Free Ash prime from the last give away and just gave it to everyone, but I'm not seeing any official announcement. Can anyone else who didn't watch the stream confirm that they now have hydroid prime?

I watched the whole thing and even refreshed between the different segments. Only got the Athodai but no Hydroid Prime, and was also able to get my Lemnas Staff Skin from the Tennocon relay. Any chance we will get the drops owed to us?

From the reply I received to the ticket I opened last night, it sounds like they are aware of the issue and working to fix it.  I'm assuming that the volume of missed rewards is quite high and that it may take some time.  But it does sound like they jumped the gun when they posted that all rewards were delivered (or at least, something went wrong and thus the post wasn't accurate).

Several hundred-thousand people tuned into TennoCon; just imagine trying to even a fraction of the tickets for missed rewards.  So please be patient.  If you make a ticket and maybe check in once a week, DE will not leave you hanging.

16 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Just logged into my Smruf to check. Nope. None.

I got the weapon and Hydroid on my main account though for watching 2 hours

when was the last time you logged in with that account? they could have set it to only give to people who played the day of tennocon, like they did with ash

49 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

sitting here in the QnA chat and I'm seeing a lot of people asking how they got hydroid prime, and they never watched the stream.
So I'm wondering if DE gave up and did what they did with the Free Ash prime from the last give away and just gave it to everyone, but I'm not seeing any official announcement. Can anyone else who didn't watch the stream confirm that they now have hydroid prime?

Nope, still waiting on mine, put in like 2 tickets over 2 days and so far still nothing. Starting to think I won't get mine, and thats complete BS. I did what was required and I'm still screwed.

I watch from the beginning of the stream untill pretty much the end,i participated in the quiz and after that i went to bed.

its ok when you say,ahhh damn there was something wrong and we failed somehow,but please dont tell me that my accounts werent linked,

cause in the days before that,i received 500 ducats and umbra forma etc.ive always gotten my drops if i watched.

so to be clear,i didnt get the pistol,i didnt get hydroid and also no skin,i entered my email at the end of the quiz and although i pretty much

sucked in that quiz,i still would have gotten a stupid sigil i think,but not even that.

so could you please let me know what went wrong?

thank you

3 hours ago, Polymedus said:

I deleted my athodai and now I have another (which i also sold). my friend also got a second hydroid.

Edit: after buying enough Mk1 bratons to fill all my weapon slots I noticed that I have an invalid weapon slot presumably from the second athodai

after talking in chat, I think I figure out what happened. it seems DE gave everyone a hydroid prime and athodai, but the script messed up. apparently the hydroid doesnt have a reactor, and the athodai has a bugged out slot.

DE has the ability to search accounts based on items they have so it would be a simple enough search to see what accounts don't have Hydroid Prime and then find out if those accounts were logged in during the Tennocon.

Tho without evidence I wouldn't believe anything of the sort from ingame chat ever outside of Red Text that is. Seen to many deceitful pricks getting peoples hopes up over the years to take anything said of that nature as face value. Especially given how groups of individuals like to play games of that sort, clans even tho your average player typically won't take the time to investigate sources.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)ErydisTheLucario said:

Nope, still waiting on mine, put in like 2 tickets over 2 days and so far still nothing. Starting to think I won't get mine, and thats complete BS. I did what was required and I'm still screwed.

Careful on ticket spam, that can put you at the bottom on the que so to speak. When it comes to these type of events for every one legitimate support ticket you easily get on average three false ones. Just keep an eye on the staff replies for updates and remember they literally only have somewhere around like four or five real people working on support tickets. My Tennocon purchase took a about 3.5 weeks to get a response on and that was a billing issue. So hang in there. Hope is not dead yet.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)TAKEaSTAB97 said:

Watched the whole stream and had my accounts linked but I haven't gotten anything aside from the staff skin. Please help!

DE recommends players who have not received the drops and should have, should submit a ticket to DE support. 

EDIT: I too have not received the Athodai and Hydroid Prime. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)IDnotAvail said:

Except I submitted the ticket and now I cant even find the ticket, the page says it does not exists and no trace of it in "My Activity". I don't get what is happening?

If it does not shop up in 24 hours after submitting then feel free to make a new one. The volume of ppl submitting tickets after Rebeccas post probably overloaded the network.

As I mentioned in another thread, for every legit ticket youre gonna get 3 fake ones for events like this.

I did receive the Athodai Pistol and the Staff skin so my account was linked correctly. I watched the entire stream and was enjoying the cool new infested creatures while hanging out in the relay.  Definitely in the relay the entire time so not sure why I didn't get the Hydroid Prime drop either. I submitted a support ticket on Aug 4 like they requested but it is still in "open" status and will update this thread if I get a response. 

I have a friend who watched the whole thing and didn't get the athodai or hydroid. In fact none of my clan including myself got hydroid. My friend put in a ticket and they said his account wasn't eligible and he should check it was linked, yet like you he got rewards before and got khora neuroptics from the stream with Helen on Tuesday.

My advice is screenshot your inbox messages from twitch drops,send them to DE in a support ticket (account, twitch drops) and say you didn't get your stuff. Also mention you were on tenno trivia, as they can see you were watching/involved from that. If nothing else that should prove you're owed the athodai.

Archived