Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

I've heard issues where players are unable to obtain their twitch prime loot and most often, the answer I've seen and have tried myself are to re-link one's twitch account.  However, this is not the case for me.  I'd like to find any solutions to get this months current drop.  The twitch page says I've collected it and I've received the in-game message from Darvo, yet there was no attachment, nor do I see any new syandana in my inventory

5 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

When people don't get their drops, is there a way to prove you watched & were linked?

Normally I don't have an issue getting drops but I've been watching since the stream started and no nothing yet.  

If you're worried about proof of whether or not you were present, you can always post something to the Twitch chat. Twitch chat is logged with timestamps, so if you post something in Twitch chat, it can be viewed by Twitch moderators and the timestamp(s) can be lined up with the TennoCon panels. 

That said, as long as your twitch account is linked correctly (and is showing up on the User Management page on the Warframe main site), your Twitch status is set to Online (and you're not set to offline), and you watch the stream for a sum of 30 minutes, you should receive the drop, though it may take time for the drop to be issued given the high volume of viewers.

And, if it's any consolation, I've not yet received my drop (despite being there the entire time to help moderate).

2 minutes ago, Letter13 said:

If you're worried about proof of whether or not you were present, you can always post something to the Twitch chat. Twitch chat is logged with timestamps, so if you post something in Twitch chat, it can be viewed by Twitch moderators and the timestamp(s) can be lined up with the TennoCon panels. 

That said, as long as your twitch account is linked correctly (and is showing up on the User Management page on the Warframe main site), your Twitch status is set to Online (and you're not set to offline), and you watch the stream for a sum of 30 minutes, you should receive the drop, though it may take time for the drop to be issued given the high volume of viewers.

And, if it's any consolation, I've not yet received my drop (despite being there the entire time to help moderate).

I had a feeling chatting would play a role and have been dropping emoji's randomly lol 

Not freaking out, just trying to figure out which bases to cover before this runs out of time; thank you!  ^_^ 

Anyone else not getting the Staff Skin even though they've gone into a TennoCon Live Relay station?

Because I am suffering from this issue myself and still not staff drop for my account. Thank goodness I have screenshots to prove it.

"Come celebrate with the community aboard our TennoLive 2020 Relay on all platforms! Watch the stream alongside your fellow Tenno in the Relay and get special rewards. You’ll get the Lemnas Staff Skin when you watch TennoLive between 5 p.m. ET and 6 p.m. ET, and if you stay in the TennoLive or TennoCon Relay until the very end of TennoLive, you’ll get a second Reward - a mystery decoration!"

From: https://www.warframe.com/news/how-to-prepare-for-tennocon-2020

I've already submitted a support ticket. I sure hope I won't have to do the same for the Hydroid Prime and the Ship Display for the Trivia. As there is NO WAY I'll be getting within the top 1k with them still having the slow down mode engaged and I have no way of actually gaining points due to their screw up again this year. 😞

1 minute ago, NovusNova said:

"Come celebrate with the community aboard our TennoLive 2020 Relay on all platforms! Watch the stream alongside your fellow Tenno in the Relay and get special rewards. You’ll get the Lemnas Staff Skin when you watch TennoLive between 5 p.m. ET and 6 p.m. ET, and if you stay in the TennoLive or TennoCon Relay until the very end of TennoLive, you’ll get a second Reward - a mystery decoration!"

From: https://www.warframe.com/news/how-to-prepare-for-tennocon-2020

That's not what the Steam Marketing page claims...
https://store.steampowered.com/publisher/DigitalExtremes/sale/tennocon

6 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I had a feeling chatting would play a role and have been dropping emoji's randomly lol 

Not freaking out, just trying to figure out which bases to cover before this runs out of time; thank you!  ^_^ 

Yeah, I just dropped a low-key complaint abow drops taking their sweet time just for the sake of having proof that I was watching lol.

I mean, I understand drops can take a while with this many watchers, but it's been almost 2 hours now. I want to close the damn tab now.

Just now, o0Despair0o said:

Yeah, I just dropped a low-key complaint abow drops taking their sweet time just for the sake of having proof that I was watching lol.

I mean, I understand drops can take a while with this many watchers, but it's been almost 2 hours now. I want to close the damn tab now.

I have it going on the phone.  But yeah, emoji's, complaints, trivia answer. It helps knowing there is something you can do instead of just...waiting to see what happens.

If this weapon dropped anywhere else I'd be less worried about it but I'm on a MR grind, I needs it.

1 hour ago, Letter13 said:

Be patient! Historically Twitch has often needed a bit of time to correctly parse the users watching and issue rewards to eligible users with linked accounts. Considering the viewership is much higher this year than previous years, it may take a little longer to have rewards issued. 

In the meanwhile, you should check your user management page at https://www.warframe.com/user and verify that under "Twitch Sync" your twitch username is displayed. 

What should we do if our Twitch sync is set up correctly and we haven't gotten anything from any of the drops through out the week yet? 

I'd guess it would be to submit a support ticket but I did that for Tennocon last year for Nekros Prime and never even got a response sooo

1 minute ago, Namiriel said:

What should we do if our Twitch sync is set up correctly and we haven't gotten anything from any of the drops through out the week yet? 

I'd guess it would be to submit a support ticket but I did that for Tennocon last year for Nekros Prime and never even got a response sooo

Have you made sure that you were logged in to Twitch and your status set to Online when viewing the Twitch streams?

I've been watching the panels for more than the stated time but I logged into the game and noticed I hadn't got anything at all. I double checked to make sure I was properly online and linked up but everything seemed to be in order. Is the drop server struggling again?

And I did actually participate in the stream. I was online during the whole trivia  quiz with the interactive inputs.

35 minutes ago, Letter13 said:

Out of curiosity, if needed, how do we go about this?  I've been in the stream for hours (since at least rubbing the oven mitt on the rubber sheet), put something in chat a few minutes ago at your suggestion, and so far nothing.  Even just got the popup so I can get my reward from participating in the trivia contest.  So, there's that as proof if needed.

Be patient, Tenno! Twitch Drops may take a bit longer to distribute due to the high viewer count on the stream. As long as your accounts are correctly linked and you watched the stream while being logged in & set to online, you should receive your drop soon!

I've been watching tennocon since 2pm and i still didnt get the drop, i tried relinking my twitch to warframe and still nothing

Tenno live is gonna start and it wouldnt be cash money if i just didnt get anything

hace 38 minutos, Letter13 dijo:

looks like this will be my way to go because after 2 hours i didnt got the gun.

Archived