Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Lollybomb said:

Out of curiosity, if needed, how do we go about this?  I've been in the stream for hours (since at least rubbing the oven mitt on the rubber sheet), put something in chat a few minutes ago at your suggestion, and so far nothing.  Even just got the popup so I can get my reward from participating in the trivia contest.  So, there's that as proof if needed.

Putting something in chat isn't a prerequisite for getting the Twitch drops. I mentioned it as a way for having a form of 'proof' that you were present in the stream. Twitch drops may be slow to distribute due to the high viewer count--I've been watching (and helping moderate the chat) for nearly the full 5 hours and have not received my drop yet either. It may take several hours (or longer, depending on how overloaded the Twitch API is) for rewards to be issued to all eligible players.

1 minute ago, xmegarockx said:

looks like this will be my way to go because after 2 hours i didnt got the gun.

Be patient! I've been in the stream for pretty much 5 hours and haven't gotten mine yet either. There are a lot of viewers, so the Twitch API is going to have a lot of users to parse through to determine eligibility.

10 minutes ago, kentidote said:

I've been watching tennocon since 2pm and i still didnt get the drop, i tried relinking my twitch to warframe and still nothing

Tenno live is gonna start and it wouldnt be cash money if i just didnt get anything

The drops are late, due to the amount of people watching.

They just announced that on TennoLive.

45 minutes ago, Vangeroth said:

Anyone else not getting the Staff Skin even though they've gone into a TennoCon Live Relay station?

Because I am suffering from this issue myself and still not staff drop for my account. Thank goodness I have screenshots to prove it.

TennoLive just started.

Hello i am normal player like everyone else i watched the Tennocon on twitch with my Linked Account  but didn't get the the reward i watched it even till the end and still no hand gun or Prime Warframe. Am i the only one or is this some kind of bug cause i really wanted the gun and Warframe....

Archived