Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Xaku? Discussion and feedback...

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_

Dont know if I will get this warframe but I have a thought....

Its this ghostly skeleton that can take peoples weapons,  uses fallen warframe body parts to be more whole....  

I think its 4th ability should do whatever it does at the beginning....  but reconstituting yourself was rather lackluster.....   In reality it should be the most important part....   The warframe reaching out and grabbing onto stuff to pull themseles back together.    For every corpse within x meters when you reform it should give buffs to the warframe.  Permanent or Duration based, whatever.  Different enemy types could grant different buffs.   (strengh, health, armor, energy)

But its ultimate move is about exploding apart and then forming back together and the forming back together part should be equally as important.  

Without the option to use xaku on eidolons the ability is completely pointless. Void damage is bad, the only thing it's useful for is eidolons because nothing else can damage the shields. Either give him the ability to damage eidolon shields with his void damage or give him a different ability.

Void damage has no positive modifiers on anything (by virtue of having none at all) and the proc is a tiny bullet attractor which is already useless by itself and should be changed. It will be one of the worst damage buffs in the game.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Dont know if I will get this warframe but I have a thought....

Its this ghostly skeleton that can take peoples weapons,  uses fallen warframe body parts to be more whole....  

I think its 4th ability should do whatever it does at the beginning....  but reconstituting yourself was rather lackluster.....   In reality it should be the most important part....   The warframe reaching out and grabbing onto stuff to pull themseles back together.    For every corpse within x meters when you reform it should give buffs to the warframe.  Permanent or Duration based, whatever.  Different enemy types could grant different buffs.   (strengh, health, armor, energy)

But its ultimate move is about exploding apart and then forming back together and the forming back together part should be equally as important.  

Why not post this in the feedback forum where it might get seen instead of in general?

9 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

I'm worried that I'm going to die laughing when the community decides to listen to the YouTube complainers and start trashing the frame, and DE keeps pointing out that it was fully community generated. 

😅🤣

😏

Well that's what going to happen.

There will be a lot of complaints about everything that was shown in fact.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

I'm worried that I'm going to die laughing when the community decides to listen to the YouTube complainers and start trashing the frame, and DE keeps pointing out that it was fully community generated. 

😅🤣

😏

Don't die too hard...

It won exactly one round of voting to get picked and the bulk of the votes were split amongst different candidates that weren't this entry.

It's seems an interesting frame though.

I'll, personally, be passing on it... But it doesn't look the mess many expected it to. 

I'm already seeing people putting max duration max range on this frame and exceeds loki's Radial Disarm CC potential, as they gain aimbot sentries that very well could be lethal (stealing Nox goo cannon? Stealing Flamethrowers? Heck, stealing Rapid-firing Exergis???) making Protea Turrets Obsolete. I'm glad that they choose that weapon-stealing abilities that I and probably many others suggested, but the other 2 abilities doesn't makes sense; mostly the last ability: gaining DR when fully stripped of armor doesn't make any sense. Evade% like Titania makes more sense.

Just now, Padre_Akais said:

Because feedback needs to be experiential.

You can't give feedback on a frame that hasn't released.

A) This thread is literally called "feedback"

B) They definitely did give feedback on a frame they haven't played. Have you been online? People give feedback about things they've never experienced all the time x'D

15 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

😅🤣

😏

I thought the Community only Voted on The Theme and Nothing Else...

2 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Sadly it's just worse Atlas' 4th... Maybe not worse... but Atlas' 4th give him Rumblers. This will just make him faster and take less damage. Might be nice but not interesting.

2 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Different enemy types could grant different buffs.   (strengh, health, armor, energy)

Or new abilities.

Well personally, I expected nothing and I'm still let down.

I told people the concept of a broken warframe was BS and clearly I was right.

His only ability that doesn't seem painfully boring/useless is the one that steals weapons from enemies. And even that is rather lackluster.

Xatah is not warframe but it is a meaning of the word "Truth" so does goes on our req relic for it has the word "Xatah"  These words are orokin words written in the req relics and each means something I figure out it was actually orokin langues and not grineer words for their shape of words is not the same.  These are proof that orokin words still exist around the galaxy even weird different symbol and these words has a meaning behind of all.

2 hours ago, Aldain said:

...You know the funny thing?

Xata is more like the Eidolons than Revanent.

...Gears isn't here at the moment so I'm pointing that out in their stead.

I don't see how, beyond the most superficial aspect of "roots holding onto something metal"

4 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Xatah is not warframe but it is a meaning of the word "Truth" so does goes on our req relic for it has the word "Xatah"  These words are orokin words written in the req relics and each means something I figure out it was actually orokin langues and not grineer words for their shape of words is not the same.  These are proof that orokin words still exist around the galaxy even weird different symbol and these words has a meaning behind of all.

His name is Xaku. 

Archived