New Warframe Xaku? Discussion and feedback...

So with Xaku's kit described to include Void damage, do you think any changes to that damage type will accompany them? Right now, Void damage is half as effective against Cloned Flesh and Fossilized health, with no bonuses against any health type. Granted, it has properties that specifically targets the Sentients, and at this time for Xaku it isn't hooked up to go against Eidolons yet.

Also, the status effect, I think it should account for multiple procs just like the rest of the damage types. Stack or refresh or even a new effect besides bullet attractor.

• Like 1

Basically I think it means you'll be able to use any weapon against sentients. The void damage will harm them and nullify the resistence it would otherwise build up against your weapon of choice.

They've already said it wont work on eidalon sheilds though so who knows for sure

• Like 1
vor 5 Minuten schrieb PsiWarp:

Also, the status effect, I think it should account for multiple procs just like the rest of the damage types. Stack or refresh or even a new effect besides bullet attractor.

The size of the Bullet Attractor field could get bigger with multiple stacks.

But it seems backwards to give Xaku void damage and then remove all the biggest use cases from it. I thought they used void damage to force you to use your operator so then why give void damage to a warframe.

6 hours ago, (PS4)ChaosTheNerd said:

I know a few "special" are gonna be upset by representation, but whatevs 

representation is representation 👍

Not "nonbinary", it is made up of both male and female frames, "they" refers to it being different parts of different people.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, (PS4)ChaosTheNerd said:

well to be fair they were people before they became warframes so, eh 

which probably means referring to them based on that person is similar to dead naming. except for Excal Umbra, who seems to have retained some of his identity. though he might no longer care to express it.

Edited by Rawbeard
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, (PS4)joehan1287 said:

The size of the Bullet Attractor field could get bigger with multiple stacks.

Given the already significant default size of it, that would make it worse - make it harder to target other enemies because the bubble sucks in all the projectiles.

I hope a full rework of void damage will come with Xaku. As for bonuses/maluses vs certain types of health, armor and shield, I think it would be an interesting touch if void damage just had a small bonus (e.g. 10%) against all types and no malus against anything, making it the ultimate alrounder damage type.

I'm exaggerating of course, don't take this title seriously...but i was longing for a warframe, that can:

1.copy a warframe ability

2.copy enemy weapons.

Well they don't actually copy guns, but i'll take what i can get here

I presume many wanted a warframe that can copy other powers but yeah, i think i've found my new favourite warframe!!!

Additionally, this warframe reminds me of mr nobody from doom patrol series, they look out of place and imperfect, i love it ^^

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Blexander said:

They never would've made it be able to copy other frames. Solo players would complain that a part of the kit would be literally unusable in solo play.

So they have a set of already established replica of abilities?

Or i can set it up in the arsenal before a mission?,

1 minute ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

So they have a set of already established replica of abilities?

Or i can set it up in the arsenal before a mission?,

They have a power that's like Quiver, Motes or Minelayer. Multiple options that you cycle between mid-mission.

Hey, they used my Light Frame idea of having external pieces come off and expose the Warframe's energized core, too! I claim 100% credit for this idea! Unless its terrible, then it was totally someone else's idea.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Teljaxx said:

Hey, they used my Light Frame idea of having external pieces come off and expose the Warframe's energized core, too! I claim 100% credit for this idea! Unless its terrible, then it was totally someone else's idea.

The standard "Shy method".

3 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

Just ask Ticker

Ticker's an odd case, as I was under the impression that she originally had a female body, but ended up in a Ship of Theseus-esque situation where she had to sell off her body parts to solve her partner's debt, and the replacement parts just happened to be male.

1 hour ago, (PS4)DoctorWho_90250 said:

..... dead naming?

When people transition, they often change their name as a way of distancing themselves from their assigned-at-birth gender (So, for example, an MtF individual might change their name from Gregory to Jacqueline). As they no longer identify by the old name, it becomes "dead" to them.

Deadnaming is what happens when someone deliberately refers to a trans person by their old name, and is something of a taboo, as it is rather disrespectful to their chosen (for lack of a better term) identity.

Edited by Corvid
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Corvid said:

Ticker's an odd case, as I was under the impression that she originally had a female body, but ended up in a Ship of Theseus-esque situation where she had to sell off her body parts to solve her partner's debt, and the replacement parts just happened to be male.

Ticker’s VA actually confirmed her to be transgender! 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

Ticker’s VA actually confirmed her to be transgender! 

Huh, news to me. When was this?

I wonder if transgender is meant in the way I described, or that Ticker was genuinely DMaB. Either way, Ticker's still lovely.

Also, congrats on having such an appropriate account name.

• Like 1