[DE]Helen

Delve Into Heart of Deimos!

642e7e91f13e3410f52409eb05a962ac.png

Delve deep into the Heart of Deimos. Warframe’s third open world is arriving on ALL platforms August 25!

Command your Necramech through a grotesque landscape teeming with Infested creatures. Learn the truth behind Deimos' dark inhabitants, the Entrati, and come face-to-face with the horrifying origins of the Infestation.

NEW OPEN WORLD: HEART OF DEIMOS

There is a sinister mystery lying underneath Deimos, hiding from even the Entrati and the Infestation that has overtaken the entire moon. We can’t wait for you to experience everything Heart of Deimos has to offer:

• Explore a new open world; a hauntingly-beautiful landscape festering with Infested enemies, the dark Entrati and sights unseen in ever-changing underground cave networks.
  • Harness the power of the Void with the Community-designed Xaku, the second-ever Warframe to be designed by the Tenno!
  • Customize your Warframe like never before with the Helminth Chrysalis system. Feed the Helminth a Warframe to absorb a signature Ability and transfer it to another Warframe.

HELMINTH CHRYSALIS SYSTEM

Arriving with Heart of Deimos is the Helminth Chrysalis system, a brand-new way to customize your Warframe’s Abilities. Feed the Helminth resources to unlock a new suite of Abilities, or allow the Helminth to consume a Warframe whole to extract one Ability to infuse into another.

Xaku, The Broken Warframe

Introducing the Broken Warframe, Xaku, the second Community-designed Warframe! Held together by Void energy and designed from the ground up by you, our community. You chose the theme and Abilities for a broken, Void-corrupted powerhouse and then it was our job to bring them to life.

Xaku’s Abilities are all about manipulating Void energy. Xaku has the power to infuse their Weapons with Void energy, buffing their damage. Few can resist the pull of the Void, and Xaku wields its energy to trick enemies into fighting for them, or even turning enemy Weapons against them!

New Player Experience

Waking up in the Origin System has never looked better. Our new player experience will be launching alongside Heart of Deimos!

Hydroid Prime Trailer

The trailer for Hydroid Prime emerges from the Undertow! Watch as the undersea terror unleashes his fury.

TennoGen Prex Cards

We commissioned eight exceptionally talented Tenno artists to design Prex Cards for Heart of Deimos! From the new Warframe, Xaku, to the most revolting new Infested enemies, these Cards feature some of Heart of Deimos’ unforgettable faces.

We can’t thank our Tenno Artists -- Casardis, DebbySheen, Kevin Glint, Matias, Davis Engel, NimkeArts, Sprinkah and Shadrad -- enough for their incredible work in bringing Deimos to life.

Keep an eye out for these Prex Cards coming to you soon in an upcoming Twitch Drops campaign, closer to the launch of Heart of Deimos!

675d92a0dcd2062fbb0e9143a8b6f98e.jpg

Sound Panel and Art Panel

Who would’ve guessed that the sounds of the Origin System can be made from an oven mitt and a handful of brussels sprouts? Feast your eyes (and ears) on a behind-the-scenes look at crafting the terrifying sounds of the Infested, and a very special hello from all of your favorite Warframe characters.

Our talented Art team debuted two new Warframes coming in 2020 — codename: Wraith and codename: Alchemist — Infested Kubrow Companions, Infested Weapons and much more.

366810bd39bcabb6aac2bccd1aa8d294.jpg

If you were busy bartering with Baro to watch during TennoCon, you can watch extended cuts of both The Art of Warframe and Sounds of the System on our YouTube channel.

TENNOCON 2020 MERCH

See all the latest TennoCon Merch and Darvo Deals in our Merch Store.

Don’t miss your chance to grab the Lotus Statue! On its own or as part of the Second Dream Collection, this 28cm statue will always remind you to dream of what you want to be.

Designed by artist Matt Ferguson, the limited-edition Heart of Deimos poster gives you a glimpse of the vast landscape that awaits you, and the Infested threat that looms above and within. Each poster will be screen-printed and numbered. Pre-order before September 1!

7fe9db71f8a9f1b90e9a2c48e9ef456b.png

DOUBLE AFFINITY WEEK

Prepare for Heart of Deimos and earn Double Affinity on all platforms, now until August 12!

For the first time ever, every Tenno had a front-row seat to TennoCon. We can’t thank you enough for joining our Squad for the day. From participating in TennoTrivia to the jaw-dropping creations in the TennoCon Community Art Show, we couldn’t have made our first fully-digital TennoCon as unforgettable without you.

• Like 40

Posted (edited)

Supreme thanks, DE!

Despite a few hickups here and there I am still proud of what you can accomplish.

Now, I need to pet that hungry infested helminth blob. I'll gladly sacrifice a few arms for both of our pleasures.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)

Will the Helmenth Chrysalis system be able to extract any scarified warframe ability or are there limitations on which abilities can be transferred?

Edited by (PS4)Kamranos
  • Like 4

Thanks for putting this together Helen 🙂

I'm so looking forward August 25th! 😄 Great job on today everyone, now have some nice and well deserved rest ^_^

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

Will the Helmenth Chrysalis system be able to extract any scarified warframe ability or are there limitations on which abilities can be transferred?

Limits, and one per Warframe.
For example, Mag can only give her Pull ability.

Is there any chance we can get an early list of what Warframe abilities we can unbind using the Helminth? Just so we know what frames to farm for.

• Like 8

Just now, Nez-Kal said:

Limits, and one per Warframe.
For example, Mag can only give her Pull ability.

Does this information come from a DE source? I heard none of those stipulations mentioned during the stream.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

Does this information come from a DE source? I heard none of those stipulations mentioned during the stream.

Finding the exact moment in stream to link to you. BRB.

Starts explanation here:
https://youtu.be/epF7IzRHSDA?t=20690

"Limitation" Explanation starts here:
https://youtu.be/epF7IzRHSDA?t=20784

Giving Power to another Warframe Explanation starts here:
https://youtu.be/epF7IzRHSDA?t=20884

Edited by Nez-Kal
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

Unless it changes from release or I misintrepretated what was meant.

Only one Warframe ability that DE choose can be learnt.

The Warframe will be lost for this (get dupes ready)

No Signature abilities or Ultimates.

Can override it on any of the other 4 warframe ability slots.

Augments will work on abilities you allocate on another Warframe.

• Like 5

I can't say I'm not mad that Nyx didn't get the telekinetic gun stealing ability since it was suggested in the Nyx Design Council thread as the replacement for Psychic Bolts.

More importantly, will there be reworks to many abilities to make them useful replacements with the Helminth system? Swapping one frame's bad ability for one that is barely useful in another's kit won't be worth the effort. And Limbo only has one ability that could be taken and it would be a nightmare to the community with no way to unrift them manually. Is he getting an overhaul to rift mechanics? 

• Like 1

Is it possible that the Heart of Deimos will be released ahead of schedule? Like say two weeks instead of four?

20 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Hydroid Prime Trailer

The trailer for Hydroid Prime emerges from the Undertow! Watch as the undersea terror unleashes his fury.

Welp, there goes the meme!

Jokes and amazing Prime Trailer aside, Hydroid's rework three years ago is never designed for today's different Warframe. Will there be tweaks to make him more effective? Examples include how Tempest Barrage now ragdolls enemies since March, and Corrosive Barrage is hampered by the changes to Corrosive procs.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Unless it changes from release or I misintrepretated what was meant.

Only one Warframe ability that DE choose can be learnt.

The Warframe will be lost for this (get dupes ready)

No Signature abilities or Ultimates.

Can override it on any of the other 4 warframe ability slots.

Augments will work on abilities you allocate on another Warframe.

I get the logic behind that assumption I really do. The stream would leave many to assume Howe it could work. My question was directed at the devs for complete clarification on the ability limitations. The stream was incredibly vague on that point. Yes the examples shown in the stream were of 1st abilities, but the video above shows a warframe using Frost’s Ice Wave. I would expect that 4th abilities to be frame bound, but which ones are actually up for grabs. For example, could Inaros get Fatal Teleport, or Chroma get Roar? 

My question was so all other Tenno who are as curious as I am will eventually find out directly from the source. It is possible that I completely missed that detail if it was mentioned. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

I get the logic behind that assumption I really do. The stream would leave many to assume Howe it could work. My question was directed at the devs for complete clarification on the ability limitations. The stream was incredibly vague on that point. Yes the examples shown in the stream were of 1st abilities, but the video above shows a warframe using Frost’s Ice Wave. I would expect that 4th abilities to be frame bound, but which ones are actually up for grabs. For example, could Inaros get Fatal Teleport, or Chroma get Roar? 

My question was so all other Tenno who are as curious as I am will eventually find out directly from the source. It is possible that I completely missed that detail if it was mentioned. 

Dude. They explained it clearly in the Stream, and I even provided you the links to each point that they do.

Get over yourself and your entitlement to see the manager, Karen.

Also, as for your "What's all the Details?!"
How about "You'll get them ON RELEASE!"

Edited by Nez-Kal
Added more.
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Nez-Kal said:

Dude. They explained it clearly in the Stream, and I even provided you the links to each point that they do.

Woah, calm down. What they asked is fine. I'm not bothered by it in any way.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nez-Kal said:

I think you need to relax a little. Run a few laps around the dojo to burn off that obvious extra energy you are fueling into unnecessary rage.

Not once did I come off as “entitled”. Not once did I demand anything. I posed a legitimate question that has been answered. You need to take a step back and review how you read other people’s posts as you clearly go off the wrong handle.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zahnny said:

Woah, calm down. What they asked is fine. I'm not bothered by it in any way.

Sorry. They claimed the Stream basically didn't explain anything, I gave them links to the points in the stream where they literally explained Everything, and then they tossed my comment aside and pretended not to see it to again claim that DE "was incredibly vague" when all they wanted was the full Load out of Warframe and Power "Donations" from DE themselves and wouldn't take any other facts on the matter until then.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

Not once did I come off as “entitled”. Not once did I demand anything. I posed a legitimate question that has been answered. You need to take a step back and review how you read other people’s posts as you clearly go off the wrong handle.

You asked question, and wanted clarification on things already covered and explained in Stream. I explained the new system through as few words as possible according to what was told to us by DE in the Stream. You were not satisfied with my minimal worded explanation, and stated "I heard none of those stipulations mentioned during the stream"
I linked you the parts where things were explained in Stream. You did not show any signs you paid attention to this listed information, and responded to another commenter who explained literally everything DE did in the stream "I get the logic behind that assumption I really do. The stream would leave many to assume Howe it could work", and then go on to basically demand a full Run Down from the DEVS THEMSELVES on the entire list of Warframes and their Power "Donations".

So yes, Karen, you have come off as a.) Not listening to what others explain to you, b.) Entitled due to both the part of not listening when others give you the very answers you asked for, and for c.) Demanding your answers come from the "Manager" and no other.

Edited by Nez-Kal
  • Like 2

Phenomenal TennoCon 2020!!

Astounding brilliance! All of it, Live Event production value, how genuine your interactions are with the community, the artstyle, THE LORE, the gameplay aspects and depth of it all...

Year after year you continue to impress me!

I feel proud to be a Founder! 💗

Thank you, DE!

• Like 4

I looked almost completely at Techno Live 2020 and they have not given me my prizes through twitch, my account is linked, last year it happened to me the same way I looked at it with and never gave me my prizes.
What I can do ?

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Nez-Kal said:

You asked question, and wanted clarification on things already covered and explained in Stream. I explained the new system through as few words as possible according to what was told to us by DE in the Stream. You were not satisfied with my minimal worded explanation, and stated "I heard none of those stipulations mentioned during the stream"
I linked you the parts where things were explained in Stream. You did not show any signs you paid attention to this listed information, and responded to another commenter who explained literally everything DE did in the stream "I get the logic behind that assumption I really do. The stream would leave many to assume Howe it could work", and then go on to basically demand a full Run Down from the DEVS THEMSELVES on the entire list of Warframes and their Power "Donations".

So yes, Karen, you have come off as a.) Not listening to what others explain to you, b.) Entitled due to both the part of not listening when others give you the very answers you asked for, and for c.) Demanding your answers come from the "Manager" and no other.

When you edit your original post with added information after the fact, you can’t get butthurt when someone over looks it as though it already happened.

You contribute nothing to this thread or this community.

Edited by (PS4)Kamranos

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

When you edit your original post with added information after the fact, you can’t get butthurt when someone over looks it as though it already happened.

You contribute nothing to this thread or this community.

Wow dude. Just wow. I don't know how you wake up in the morning, or how you get by in life with an attitude like this.

Hey Mods. Me and this fella clearly aren't contributing anything anymore at this point but insults for one another. Could you clean up the posts and make it look like they just asked their question, I and others provided the answer, and that was the end of that?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, [DE]Helen said:

HELMINTH CHRYSALIS SYSTEM

Arriving with Heart of Deimos is the Helminth Chrysalis system, a brand-new way to customize your Warframe’s Abilities. Feed the Helminth resources to unlock a new suite of Abilities, or allow the Helminth to consume a Warframe whole to extract one Ability to infuse into another.

Please release the target abilities as soon as possible and solicit user input for scrutiny.

I don't want it to end up like Xoris.

Edited by dimekikko
  • Like 6