Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth Chrysalis - requires 1.85M Simaris standing

Loner0709

To share warframe abilities through Helminth Chrysalis, each warframe should be consumed (i.e. deleted forever) by Chrysalis.

So, If we want to keep our beloved warframes, need to craft another one.

In my case, I deleted vanilla warframes where there is prime variant.

To craft spare of all quest oriented warframes, I need 1.85 million Simaris standing.

That's 62 days for MR 29.

Crafting spare Gara requires 100K, re-crafting delete vanilla Limbo requires 150K, re-crafting delete vanilla Chroma requires 250K and so on.

Are you kidding me?

I'm gonna wait until there's a detailed guide on everything to do with that before forming an opinion on it. it sounds cool on paper, but if I'm gonna be giving up warframes, I'll need to make an informed decision, you know? I am however ELATED that our boi Helminth is finally getting some much-needed love.

Still, farming another Khora, Harrow, Nidus, Ivara and Equinox(!!!) is going to be hell.

And Chroma is probably going to be first priority out of the quest ones, since, well, you can't poach his 1st, 2nd and 4th abilities, since they either require his passive to work properly or are "ultimate", which leaves, well, Vex Armor. And oh boy, does that make my Inaros happy...  

1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

They said it wasn't for beginners. This is a serious investment, by design.

This indeed.

I honestly love it, but I've kept ALL normal frames AND their extra blueprints for this exact type of possibility for YEARS. Like 4 months ago I started building all components just in case. And today I was able to just hit like 80% of the normal frames into the 72h build phase instantly aftern TennoCon. And YES I do have some Simaris ones building too, as I've been slowly clearing his store in a way that I have everything crafted +1 extra, in case we ever need them (for ephemeras etc.). And then bought extra bps so when I hit that "Hide owned" I'm left with items that I truly do not have, so finding new items on the store listings becomes easier. This has been one of  my endgame stuffs.

It takes one day for the thing to even Eat a frame in the first place.

So that means it will take 43(?) days to eat them, which gives more than enough time to grind out the Simaris frames, especially if you lead with the standard boss ones.

Also it takes 3.5 days to craft each frame, so no, unless you want to spend a huge amount of Platinum you won't be finishing every single spare in a week.

AND THAT IS FINE.

Seriously people, do you not know how to do things slowly?

19 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

They said it wasn't for beginners. This is a serious investment, by design.

This. What warframe lacks right now is long term meaningful progression for veterans. We have exhausted the existing one be it focus or intrinsics and right now those 2 have no huge impact for gameplay.

I bet this system will satisfy Veterans for the rest of the year counting the amount of grind required.

And? You didn't need to delete the frames in the first place and you'll only need to recraft them if you want the one ability they grant.

Also as always if you don't want to spend that time working on standing then spend an afternoon or two grinding and selling prime parts to buy the frames off the market.

I like how some people are saying it should take this long to reclaim mastered frames simply because they are quest frames otherwise you'd "rush through it."

People... really? You do realize it was, and still is possible to not delete a quest Waframe when it gets a prime? The point is that previously we had almost no reason to keep those frames when prime variants were released and it was more so to save slots, so those few who decided to splurge on Warframe slots get to rush through it but people who didn't don't?

What a dumb argument.

I don't see a problem with that standing cost. God forbid a Warframe update takes a few days/weeks/months to finish.

Honestly, I'm bothered that they didn't lower the blueprint costs in today's hotfix, but decide to say they will on Twitter. I just burned 100,000 standing after TennoCon, and now I'm really annoyed that in the next 3 weeks, I either get pissed on with my reputation spent because it's halved, or I have to wait 3 weeks to invest in the update. 

Seriously....

I can't believe DE continues insulting people who like to invest in the game.

Archived