Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth Chrysalis - requires 1.85M Simaris standing

Loner0709

13 minutes ago, Vesiga said:

Jokes on you though, Pablo said once rank 10 you get unlimited slots, they will not be able to be purchased, and not every gaming company is out for your wallet with every small thing \o/

and if you mean warframe slots. it takes 24hrs to consume a frame..just leave them in the foundry ready to collect with x1 frame slot open. easy.

Still extremely heartwrenching that they're punishing players who didnt just keep buying warframe slots to hold on to non primes without a means to recover sold items yourself. Grinding that stuff again is not content.

4 hours ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

Start farming now then. Weve got 25 days

4 hours ago, -SicMundusCreatusEst- said:

Food for Who complains of contnent Island.

I'm fine with It. 

It actually gives you time to ready up befote the update hits live servers.

Remember, you can only bank up to 132,000 reputation

37 minutes ago, ShogunGunshow said:

Why in christ would anyone want to subsume Chroma when the ability you get from him is guaranteed to be Spectral Scream.

Is DE dumb enough to include the worst ability in the game? If anything we either get vex or something else.

3 hours ago, Vesiga said:

MR 29 daily standing is so much to farm from simaris every single day too lmao, that stuff gets real boring. I just hope I don't have a sense of need/urgency to get ALL of them

You can get a squad together and get a target each. You can gain standing from your squafmates when they capture a target. 

Either that or stealth scan enemies on steel path.

I'm going to want and see what powers are eligible before devoting time anyway.

8 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

Is DE dumb enough to include the worst ability in the game? If anything we either get vex or something else.

I have to believe DE is not stupid enough to make vex armor or elemental ward the subsume ability since either would be insane buffs to any frame.

Imagine the nightmare of Inaros of Nidus with Vex Armor.

2 minutes ago, ShogunGunshow said:

I have to believe DE is not stupid enough to make vex armor or elemental ward the subsume ability since either would be insane buffs to any frame.

Elemental Ward is the likely candidate, Vex Armor on those frames can get messy. Effigy doesn’t make sense in other frames.

4 minutes ago, ShogunGunshow said:

What is wrong with you People ? This S#&$ is obviously more busted on Banshee or Booben than On Inaros... 

Inaros can do way better than Vex Armor 😐

4 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

Elemental Ward is the likely candidate

Its better than Throwing Up.... naturally that neans you cant have Elemental Ward...so Throwing Up it is.

On 2020-08-02 at 3:54 AM, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Are primes elligible?

Nein

On 2020-08-02 at 3:43 AM, VoreoTheDragon said:

As a player whos only played a year, this sucks.

Even if its cut in half, it should be 80%, scanning sucks.

Helios is a thing if you hate doing it manually, dunno if you get the full standings from it or not also it's for vet's basically finished everything that the game has to offer, just sayin

On 2020-08-01 at 8:54 PM, Voltage said:

I don't see a problem with that standing cost. God forbid a Warframe update takes a few days/weeks/months to finish.

Honestly, I'm bothered that they didn't lower the blueprint costs in today's hotfix, but decide to say they will on Twitter. I just burned 100,000 standing after TennoCon, and now I'm really annoyed that in the next 3 weeks, I either get pissed on with my reputation spent because it's halved, or I have to wait 3 weeks to invest in the update. 

Seriously....

I can't believe DE continues insulting people who like to invest in the game.

So you're upset because they didn't make it so you can easily rush something that they don't want us to rush?  

You consider the fact that they didn't give you a three week head start, to be an insult? 

1 minute ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

So you're upset because they didn't make it so you can easily rush something that they don't want us to rush?  

You consider the fact that they didn't give you a three week head start, to be an insult? 

Well... Isnt it ? 😮

2 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

I don't think so, but then again I don't live in the first world. 🤷‍♂️

Fair Enough....

Personally I think it would be better if they put the Rewards back into The Quests.

The RNG Frame Farms are going to blockade players anyway...

1 minute ago, Lutesque said:

Fair Enough....

Personally I think it would be better if they put the Rewards back into The Quests.

The RNG Frame Farms are going to blockade players anyway...

Please don't mention those. They bring back... painful memories, for a lot of people. 

But yeah. Just another reason why I'll sit out this particular aspect for a while. 

2 hours ago, xXAdlactor20Xx said:

Nein

Helios is a thing if you hate doing it manually, dunno if you get the full standings from it or not also it's for vet's basically finished everything that the game has to offer, just sayin

Helios doesn't give standing, even if it does it'll stop scanning after you completed the codex entries anyway.

Just bring Ivara to high level mission and scan every enemy without alerting them, you can easily reach the daily cap in a single mission.

I use steel path plains of eidolon in the day with ivara to max my daily standing. Plus if you do go after synthesis targets, you can hand it in for the reward AFTER you max your daily standing, and you get the reward on top. For example i'm mastery 29 therefore allowed 30,000 standing a day. Yesterday I scanned 3 corrupted nullifiers, then finished my daily standing with ivara. When I handed the reward in I got another 7500 standing and endo, which then netted me a total daily standing gain of 37,500.

While it's disheartening they haven't halved the costs of the blueprints and parts yet, as you can see in 3 days right now I can buy a blueprint and have change. I understand not everyone is 29, but I also understand if a new player gets say inaros from the quest, when they then get inaros prime they can safely get rid of inaros through helminth, and they don't have the standing grind. It's the veterans or more experienced players who have got rid of their older quest frames who are in this situation. Whilst I can understand why this situation is frustrating, at least it gives you something to do. Plus ivara steel path plains for standing? 15 mins if that.

1 minute ago, (PS4)SolarPhantom82 said:

You guys seem to be forgetting the resource coast. ..  this is DE we are talking about. ..  how much stuff are we going to have the feed this thing just to eat a warframe. ...  and I'm willing to bet the bigger coast will be leveling this suckers so you can get more power slots. ....

If this thing has power slots then thats gonna be infuriating. There's like 40+ warframes, and even for arguments sake 2 power slots for 20 plat, that's 400 platinum. Hope to god it's not a platinum sink.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)RWalls91 said:

If this thing has power slots then thats gonna be infuriating. There's like 40+ warframes, and even for arguments sake 2 power slots for 20 plat, that's 400 platinum. Hope to god it's not a platinum sink.

From what's I've seen it dose. ..I'm more then sure there will be a day one starter pack too.  Like the enpyan surporters pack,  or lech hunters pack, I'm not trying to be a downer,  this is about to be the grindest update in warframe history. ..like worst then lechers. ....

55 minutes ago, (PS4)RWalls91 said:

The slots are going to be unlocked the more progress you have with Helminth and they are not for sale. You have unlimited slot when Helminth reaches max rank.

Archived