Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth Chrysalis - requires 1.85M Simaris standing

Loner0709

1 hour ago, (PS4)poloslash18 said:

Or you can... Hear me out on this,.. Get your first favorite ability on your favorite frame and play the content without burning yourself out of existence? 

If it's Harrow then those 2 things are pretty much the same.

2 hours ago, (PS4)poloslash18 said:

Or you can... Hear me out on this,.. Get your first favorite ability on your favorite frame and play the content without burning yourself out of existence? 

You know that's impossible for this community, right? They must get everything in a day so they can complain about content drought and nothing to do, anything longer is too much grind

4 hours ago, (PS4)RWalls91 said:

Plus if you do go after synthesis targets, you can hand it in for the reward AFTER you max your daily standing, and you get the reward on top.

That extra standing for finishing your Simaris target scans does not count towards your daily standing limit. It is a separate standing amount, just like the medals for the 6 syndicates.
You can take that reward before needing to max daily standing.

On 2020-08-01 at 8:26 PM, Reifnir said:

Still, farming another Khora, Harrow, Nidus, Ivara and Equinox(!!!) is going to be hell.

And Chroma is probably going to be first priority out of the quest ones, since, well, you can't poach his 1st, 2nd and 4th abilities, since they either require his passive to work properly or are "ultimate", which leaves, well, Vex Armor. And oh boy, does that make my Inaros happy...  

Lmao no chance do they allow vex armor on every frame. Talk about breaking the game...

On 2020-08-01 at 6:21 PM, Loza03 said:

They said it wasn't for beginners. This is a serious investment, by design.

I think you mean it the other way around? Beginners now have something they can do with their spare (garbage) frames other than sell them, thus making their overall game progression a bit easier.  I have also already sold all my Warframes that have Primed versions. I don't really care, though.

17 minutes ago, Wearbe said:

I think you mean it the other way around? Beginners now have something they can do with their spare (garbage) frames other than sell them, thus making their overall game progression a bit easier.  I have also already sold all my Warframes that have Primed versions. I don't really care, though.

DE's words, not mine.

4 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

DE's words, not mine.

Huh. Still don't really care. 😉

I figure this is maybe a good thing so that all the newbs will have people to play with when they are trying to farm their Frames on the first pass. It would have been nice to just go to the map and get automatches on many of those.  It got old trying to find parties.

On 2020-08-01 at 5:19 PM, Loner0709 said:

To share warframe abilities through Helminth Chrysalis, each warframe should be consumed (i.e. deleted forever) by Chrysalis.

So, If we want to keep our beloved warframes, need to craft another one.

In my case, I deleted vanilla warframes where there is prime variant.

To craft spare of all quest oriented warframes, I need 1.85 million Simaris standing.

That's 62 days for MR 29.

Crafting spare Gara requires 100K, re-crafting delete vanilla Limbo requires 150K, re-crafting delete vanilla Chroma requires 250K and so on.

Are you kidding me?

They dont expect you to refarm the really really bad ones, they expect you to say the heck with it and just give them 400 plats per frame.

On 2020-08-02 at 2:54 AM, Voltage said:

I don't see a problem with that standing cost. God forbid a Warframe update takes a few days/weeks/months to finish.

But this literally is "do more of the same for new rewards".

It's not even new content that takes months to finish. It's new content that takes months to get your hands on and play with.

2 hours ago, Krankbert said:

So a minimal time investment of just a few scans is also too much. Are you sure you're not just angling for a handout?

31 days, if you max it out every single day, and you're maatery rank 29, is not a "minimal time investment". Thats an excessive time gate.

And only the sweatiest white knight apologist would present the issue as a binary choice between that and "hand out".

Archived