Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020 TennoTrivia - Missing Email Prompt

[DE]Megan

Hello Tenno!

Firstly, thank you for participating in the TennoCon 2020 TennoTrivia!

For those that participated and did NOT receive an Email prompt at the end of the show, we ask that you:

1. Create a Support Ticket under the 'My Account' category with the subject line "TennoTrivia Missing Email Prompt".
  2. In said Support Ticket, please include your Twitch alias and email we can send your Prize to.
  3. OPTIONAL: Any leaderboard screenshot you may have of your placement.

We have data that we can cross reference if you were a TennoTrivia participant in order to deliver your prize to you.

Thank you, and apologies for the hiccup!

FAQ:

Just now, [DE]Megan said:

For further clarification on the Tenno Trivia Rewards and what this thread is for:

This Forum thread is specifically for the Tenno Trivia rewards shown here:

00656d8a3039490c5bc684550d81b28b.jpg

This thread is NOT for the Athodai, Hydroid Prime, Lemnas Staff Skin, or Necramech Statue rewards.

Tenno Trivia Prizes will be sent out this week to the Email you provided to us in the Email prompt when Tenno Trivia ended. 

When can we expect an email if we did in fact get the prompt? I still haven't gotten an email after getting top 1000 😞 

Quoting for visibility:

7 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Emails seem to be sending out. I got mine:

image0.png

EDIT: Doesn't work on the Warframe Forums 😞 

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hello Tenno!

Firstly, thank you for participating in the TennoCon 2020 TennoTrivia!

For those that participated and did NOT receive an Email prompt at the end of the show, we ask that you:

1. Create a Support Ticket with the subject line "TennoTrivia Missing Email Prompt".
  2. In said Support Ticket, please include your Twitch alias and email we can send your Prize to.
  3. OPTIONAL: Any leaderboard screenshot you may have of your placement.

We have data that we can cross reference if you were a TennoTrivia participant in order to deliver your prize to you.

Is there a specific category you'd like us to file the ticket under when sending it in?

6 minutes ago, Voltage said:

When can we expect an email if we did in fact get the prompt? I still haven't gotten an email after getting top 1000 😞 

Prize emails will be sent out in the following week!

6 minutes ago, Dragonah said:

Is there a specific category you'd like us to file the ticket under when sending it in?

The 'Account' category is good! The subject line is the most important ask here so we can collect names efficiently 🙂 

Edit!:
Just saw Megan's reply above saying emails will be going out next week. So, my post has been answered.

Spoiler

I got the prompt and submitted my email. But, I still haven't gotten any email detailing what I won and what I need to do to redeem it.

Spoiler

Sadly I don't have a leaderboard screenshot, since I was watching the stream on my phone and the prompt was very sudden.

1 minute ago, QueenofYandxre said:

I got the prompt and submitted my email. But, I still haven't gotten any email detailing what I won and what I need to do to redeem it.

Hide contents

Sadly I don't have a leaderboard screenshot, since I was watching the stream on my phone and the prompt was very sudden.

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ahhh, I already did send out a ticket two hours ago, information, screenshot and everything. I placed in Top1000 so I didnt want to miss the glyph. Thing is, its under a different title, "Quiz Kit email". 

I guess Ill wait a little while before resubmitting a ticket in case it does get found. I bet you guys are drowning in them anyway atm. 

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The 'Account' category is good! The subject line is the most important ask here so we can collect names efficiently 🙂 

What can I file missing drops under?  Missing arsenal & inventory With equipment or inventory as category?

hace 1 hora, [DE]Megan dijo:

Hello Megan already sent a support ticket with a screenshoot too (sorry but have bad resolution) hopefully in the next days i would receive the prize😊 PD: Excelent TennoCon2020🔥

Il y a 2 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Just sent my support ticket. Thank you for the Quiz, it was super fun and you did a great job with those tricky questions. The Heat of Deimos huh... 😂

Archived