Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020 TennoTrivia - Missing Email Prompt

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

For further clarification on the Tenno Trivia Rewards and what this thread is for:

This Forum thread is specifically for the Tenno Trivia rewards shown here:

00656d8a3039490c5bc684550d81b28b.jpg

This thread is NOT for the Athodai, Hydroid Prime, Lemnas Staff Skin, or Necramech Statue rewards.

Tenno Trivia Prizes will be sent out this week to the Email you provided to us in the Email prompt when Tenno Trivia ended. 

If you did NOT receive said prompt, please follow the initial instructions posted in this thread:

Hello Megan.
I tried participating in the quiz event and wanted to let you know that chat for me was in slow mode. Not sure if that's on me though. I got in a couple of responses in before the quiz ended.

1 hour ago, (PS4)DoctorWho_90250 said:

Hello Megan.
I tried participating in the quiz event and wanted to let you know that chat for me was in slow mode. Not sure if that's on me though. I got in a couple of responses in before the quiz ended.

I don’t think you were supposed to answer in chat. There were multiple choice question you clicked for points, the faster you were the more points you could get. Max was 20k a question. If you were answering in chat I think you were playing wrong. 

1 hour ago, Skaleek said:

Your questions were harder than I expected. The Naramon question cost me 19k and stopped me from being top 100 :(. All in all well done, the voice line questions were by far the toughest for me.

Not reading the answers fully and being to quick to select one of the answers is what got me. That glyph would have looked great. Oh well. All those twitter universal glyphs I got that I’m about to drop 1k in plat on to hang on my transference room wall is a nice compensation and will be just fine 🥰 maybe that glyph will come back around one day who knows. 

Thanks, Megan.

1 hour ago, (PS4)DoctorWho_90250 said:

Hello Megan.

You were supposed to click the answers on the actual stream, not answer in the chat. Kinda dumb that they didn't actually clarify that though.

1 hour ago, (XB1)YoungGunn82 said:

I don’t think you were supposed to answer in chat. There were multiple choice question you clicked for points, the faster you were the more points you could get. Max was 20k a question. If you were answering in chat I think you were playing wrong. 

Not reading the answers fully and being to quick to select one of the answers is what got me. That glyph would have looked great. Oh well. All those twitter universal glyphs I got that I’m about to drop 1k in plat on to hang on my transference room wall is a nice compensation and will be just fine 🥰 maybe that glyph will come back around one day who knows. 

38 minutes ago, WarriorSoundwave said:

Thanks, Megan.

You were supposed to click the answers on the actual stream, not answer in the chat. Kinda dumb that they didn't actually clarify that though.

Ah...I see...At least I got the prompt to get a drop from the quiz event.

Good to know for next year.
Maybe they did clarify and I just didn't get it. Oh well, lesson learned. 
I also was on desktop, not mobile so maybe that played a part in my confusion. 
Thanks for the clarification. 

On 2020-08-01 at 9:27 PM, (PS4)lilFroski said:

Hi! I did get the email promt but i accidentally imputed the wrong email, was wondering if there was a chance to get or change it? There's no accounts linked to the mail I added by accident 🥺

I did the same thing. Don't know if I should send in a ticket or just wait and see what happens.

UPDATE
Six days later and I got my code in my originally entered email with no issues and without submitting a ticket.

7 hours ago, JMLing said:

TennoLive only got the pistol but no HYDROID Prime I was online from 12:00 PM daylight time until the end of the live broadcast

game ID:JMLing

twitch ID:jmling

for hydroid prime you need to create a ticket the same thing  as the trivia mail problem with your twitch alias and email in it 

Got an answer to my ticket that I should check the forum for updates regarding the missing reward and that the ticket is now closed. Are there any updates on this topic?

I mean... Forum tells "open a ticket".

Ticket tells "check the Forum"

Hmmm?!?

What email prompt? I don’t remember seeing one or where or when it was supposed to appear. 

*edit* on logging into the forums, I was presented with an add screen name to complete my forum profile with and this post shows I now have zero posts....., what the hell!?

9 hours ago, (XB1)SirFandango said:

I'll be honest, didn't even occur to me that I should have been literally clicking the answers on the screen. Is that why there was no email prompt, because there were no questions answered that way, so that it seemed like we didn't participate?

Same happened for me: I thought I'm watching "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?" Warframe Edition with some invited streamers participating. But then I got a prompt "You won a prize, enter your e-mail", thought "Hm, that's really strange, it doesn't make any sense as a part of video", so I clicked it and found that it was an actual interactive form inside of the stream.

So I never answered any question, but I still got the prompt. Never got an e-mail though, so I described it in a ticket explaining whole situation. I don't know if not answering anything because you didn't think of clicking on video counts as participation. Not being an active Twitch user has its downsides for sure.

Funny thing was that I was rated at 94-thousand-something place. I guess people below me were the ones who got all their answers wrong and went negative (I read afterwards you could lose points by answering incorrectly, obviously I hadn't check if you can actually go negative).

Well, it's definitely my fault for not paying attention to what was said (I prefer to read, not to listen, so I didn't put my headphones on until TennoLive started and missed whatever explanation there was for the Trivia).

I got replied to my ticket as well and they direct me to this thread. I made a ticket under missing inventory; but i provided the necesarry information beforehand. So i hope things go well and they send to my warframe account linked to the email i provided

Archived