Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020 TennoTrivia - Missing Email Prompt

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

Yeah at the very end there was a pop up (I'm no desktop) that asked for your email to send you whatever it was. Still haven't gotten it though. Or Hydroid for that matter.

well that sucks, I think I was in the top 10% when I did it, but I did it via the twitch app on my phone.

I haven't received hydroid or the new hand cannon 

Just now, (XB1)ALTBOULI said:

well that sucks, I think I was in the top 10% when I did it, but I did it via the twitch app on my phone.

I haven't received hydroid or the new hand cannon 

I did get the gun, the weapon skin and the statue but didn't get the trivia thing or hydroid. No idea whats up with these drops.

Alright. Time to wait 7 days to see if I entered my email correctly then...

Quick question though, can we replay the stream to see our placement? Because most people probably don't have any screenshot as proof of their points. (I finished in -1000 range lol)

Hi @[DE]Megan, I'll file the support ticket too, but I do have an odd question about the Quiz Kit, etc. on Twitch's mobile app; After giving it permission to get my username, etc., none of the actual question choices themselves appeared for me personally, as shown in the screenshot: (Hopefully well enough!)

Screenshot_20200801-130348.png?width=940

In hindsight, I should've taken another screenshot to show more of how Quiz kit looked behind that permission-granting section. Considering how I was on the phone, there wasn't a way to click on the stream video, since that's mainly a video. But clicking on Quiz kit only pulled up the Tennotrivia game logo, with nothing further to click on.

So I had resorted to trying to answer each question via chat, but I'm not sure if that counts. Beyond that though, the chat itself was also in slow mode, preventing me from being able to answer multiple questions as far as I could tell, considering the Twitch kickbot thought I was commenting too fast in a short time on multiple occasions. There were others who mentioned it was in slow chat as well, as far as that goes. I'll be mentioning this in the support ticket as well, but I thought it would help to let you know here. Would answers done via the stream chat count? Any insight would be appreciated :]

2 hours ago, Miser_able said:

will there be trivia contests like this done again in the future? If so, a thread where we could discuss ways to improve it for the future would be great.

I second the thought of future trivia things done too! Just need to consider all the aspects pertaining to the platform, stream lag possibility, etc.

Seems like yall are super busy on the back end. Miss Megan, what should I do if i've not received my pistol drop from the earlier parts of the stream? I was logged on and watching since 12:14pm UTC-07:00 and watched all the way to the end of TennoCon. I received every drop EXCEPT for the pistol and the Warframe.

Just also a question (though not too important so i expect i will get the answer by seeing the prize when it comes) i made 1089 rank ,

and there are prizes for top 1 , top 10 , top 100 , top 1000 and participants.

so do i make the cut for 1000 ? or do i not?

I discovered after the Tennolive stream, that an error occurred connecting my warframe and twitch accounts, and it prevented me from receiving the drops. Is there a topic related to that issue, or would I need to send a support ticket in a similar manner to the trivia one?

45 minutes ago, Ultigom said:

I discovered after the Tennolive stream, that an error occurred connecting my warframe and twitch accounts, and it prevented me from receiving the drops. Is there a topic related to that issue, or would I need to send a support ticket in a similar manner to the trivia one?

Better send a ticket, as sometimes these forum threads are not followed after for a long time due to high workload.

4 часа назад, 0_The_F00l сказал:

Just also a question (though not too important so i expect i will get the answer by seeing the prize when it comes) i made 1089 rank ,

and there are prizes for top 1 , top 10 , top 100 , top 1000 and participants.

so do i make the cut for 1000 ? or do i not?

or do i not:

top 1 - rank 1

top 10 - rank 2-10

top 100 - rank 11-100

top 1000 - rank 101-1000

1089 rank - participants

5 hours ago, -PV-kolkhoznik said:

I haven't received an email with the Athodai award yet

Just a note that one of our household got the Athodai without an in-game email. No mail, but the athodai is in the inventory. 
He had a stream open via twitch AND steam, so maybe he received it via steam stream and that does not give the in-game mail... not sure. 

Just saying, check your equipment as well, do not trust the in-game email.

Now.... I'm missing the spear skin still, even when I got the statue. All three of us here entered relay bit after the final part started and two of us got the skin and I did not. All of us got the statue at the end though. 

1 minute ago, TukimiceTK said:

isn't that a bit counter intuitive? If you got the ducats you will only earn them after Baro is gone?

I might be wrong and stuff, but I believe that there was a lot of botting in the quiz (so many consistent 20k answers which I deem impossible for a human being). So they might check the quiz data first and only hand out rewards once they are sure nothing sketchy happened.

2 minutes ago, 60framespersecond said:

I might be wrong and stuff, but I believe that there was a lot of botting in the quiz (so many consistent 20k answers which I deem impossible for a human being). So they might check the quiz data first and only hand out rewards once they are sure nothing sketchy happened.

They could extend Baro then. I also believe there might have been bots(or "hackers" i guess) among the top users but getting 500 ducats and not being able to use them in the Tennocon Baro doesn't feel right =/

1 hour ago, 60framespersecond said:

It’s entirely possible there were people mashing face onto the screen and guessed right, or latency working out in people’s favor. I got a few 19,500+ answers right, but no 20k.

I’m not sure where to put in the support ticket. I went to Account Support and there was no category listed as TennoTrivia or anything like that so I searched it up and nothing came up. Could someone please help me?

Archived