Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020 TennoTrivia - Missing Email Prompt

[DE]Megan

hace 18 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

Hello Tenno!

Firstly, thank you for participating in the TennoCon 2020 TennoTrivia!

For those that participated and did NOT receive an Email prompt at the end of the show, we ask that you:

1. Create a Support Ticket under the 'My Account' category with the subject line "TennoTrivia Missing Email Prompt".
  2. In said Support Ticket, please include your Twitch alias and email we can send your Prize to.
  3. OPTIONAL: Any leaderboard screenshot you may have of your placement.

We have data that we can cross reference if you were a TennoTrivia participant in order to deliver your prize to you.

Thank you, and apologies for the hiccup!

TY Meg. Very cool 🙂

16 minutes ago, QueenofYandxre said:

tbh, I kinda forgo whatever I won as it's not worth it for me. While I knew most of the answers, I still didn't even place high enough to get any of the actually good prizes. (I think I just won a poster or something for my ship.) And, due to the stream being frozen to the point I couldn't see or view videos/images for certain questions made it hard and I couldn't answer those questions.

And, the fact you got a huge chunk of points taken away if you got the answer wrong was another problem. It really hurt myself esteem to the point I just gave up on the end. It made me feel downright horrible.

Whatever my prize is, I honestly don't want it. It's better off going to someone else. I don't feel like I earned it at all. 

Spoiler

(tbh, I was surprised that I even got the email prompt at the end and that I won something. When I know I didn't place anywhere in the top 1000.)

What's not very clear to me if it's just top 1000 and above players that will have to send an email or should all the 200k people send one? I placed 1370~ but I received all the other Tennocon rewards (statue, staff skin and Athodai, still no Hydroid tho).

En 2/8/2020 a las 14:00, ArkFade dijo:

I’m not sure where to put in the support ticket. I went to Account Support and there was no category listed as TennoTrivia or anything like that so I searched it up and nothing came up. Could someone please help me?

En 2/8/2020 a las 12:55, LeakingAmps dijo:

Megan, what specific Category should we submit under? If we select it as an account issue, we can choose things like 2FA issue, Update account information, Issues sending and receiving gifts, etc.

According to [DE]Megan:

En 1/8/2020 a las 22:09, [DE]Megan dijo:

Create a Support Ticket under the 'My Account' category with the subject line "TennoTrivia Missing Email Prompt".

She said that the subject, TennoTrivia Missing Email Prompt is what matter, do it on the "My account" category. Oh and in mine i put "updating account info" or something like that on the category down below on the ticket :)

En 2/8/2020 a las 13:31, CeruleanHex dijo:

Do you only need to send in a ticket if you hit top 1000 or higher or will those that participated still get the other item?

There were some prizes for the upper scores, but you got something even for participating. I got 49000 +/- of like 250000 but still made the ticket. I thing whay you got for participating was some glyph or something like that :)

Here:

How to prepare for TennoCon 2020

On 2020-08-02 at 6:24 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

First: They are still going - just slowly and safely for our servers!

Thank you for your patience - if your accounts were correctly linked, you should have your Athodai and/or Hydroid Prime depending on what you watched! Just a matter of time! 
Because of our record-breaking stream traffic, the Drops are going slower than we expected. But they are going - we are watching them fulfill hour by hour as we speak.

HOWEVER - due to the demand for Hydroid Prime, we are going to safely modify the drop script to also prioritize the finale of the day. As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

im still waiting for my Athodai

If you guys do this again in the future, can you please rework how these prizes are given out, there's a seriously weird hierarchy of rewards 

• Participation: Ship display
  • top 1000 (out of 200,000+): +Glyph
  • top 100: +500 ducats (???)
  • top 10: +10 THOUSAND platinum (????)
  • top scorer: +legendary core (?????????)

in my opinion it shouldve gone more like this:

• Participation: 500 ducs (thats worth about 50p at ideal prices)
  • top 50%: +Ship Display (very cool exclusive thing for people who tried)
  • top 5%: +Glyph (very cool exclusive thing for people who really did well)
  • top 100: leg core (a leg core is not worth more than 10,000p)
  • top 10: +10k plat
  • top scorer: +10k more, or something super cool, like a custom glyph

My issue with it was that the people who played basically only got a participation prize, unless you got really really lucky or you were really really REALLY good. Its totally fine to reward people for being really good, but to have 99.5% of the players who played only get a participation prize? what was the point of even playing?

I scored 4500~, and im a little bit mad even a few days later.

megan has a thread up stating you should open a support ticket if you didn't get the email popup for the trivia. if you have a screenshot of your final score that would also help the support team

EDIT: here it is

hace 8 minutos, Max_Po199 dijo:
Hello, I didn’t receive the gifts for the tennolive hub (Figurine and appearance for the spear). Where to contact?

I got the same problem, and yes I was in the correct relay and even stay 1 hour after the tennolive ended. Even got some screenshots of the "museum"

2 минуты назад, -Demise- сказал:

I got the same problem, and yes I was in the correct relay and even stay 1 hour after the tennolive ended. Even got some screenshots of the "museum"

There are screenshots too, it's a shame that they didn't give the statuette, (as a keepsake)

Just a check on this ,

are we supposed to get a mail or are we supposed to get an inbox message?

i have gotten neither even after i have provided my email at the end of the trivia in the popup.

Dont want to send a ticket that delays others if i can just wait it out.

2 hours ago, EDM774 said:

megan has a thread up stating you should open a support ticket if you didn't get the email popup for the trivia. if you have a screenshot of your final score that would also help the support team

EDIT: -snip-

You do realize the thread you mentioned is where we are, right?

For further clarification on the Tenno Trivia Rewards and what this thread is for:

This Forum thread is specifically for the Tenno Trivia rewards shown here:

00656d8a3039490c5bc684550d81b28b.jpg

This thread is NOT for the Athodai, Hydroid Prime, Lemnas Staff Skin, or Necramech Statue rewards.

Tenno Trivia Prizes will be sent out this week to the Email you provided to us in the Email prompt when Tenno Trivia ended. 

If you did NOT receive said prompt, please follow the initial instructions posted in this thread:

On 2020-08-01 at 9:09 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Hello Tenno!

Firstly, thank you for participating in the TennoCon 2020 TennoTrivia!

For those that participated and did NOT receive an Email prompt at the end of the show, we ask that you:

1. Create a Support Ticket under the 'My Account' category with the subject line "TennoTrivia Missing Email Prompt".
  2. In said Support Ticket, please include your Twitch alias and email we can send your Prize to.
  3. OPTIONAL: Any leaderboard screenshot you may have of your placement.

We have data that we can cross reference if you were a TennoTrivia participant in order to deliver your prize to you.

Thank you, and apologies for the hiccup!

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

For further clarification on the Tenno Trivia Rewards and what this thread is for:

Your questions were harder than I expected. The Naramon question cost me 19k and stopped me from being top 100 :(. All in all well done, the voice line questions were by far the toughest for me.

Archived