Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020 TennoTrivia - Missing Email Prompt

[DE]Megan

On 2020-08-02 at 3:09 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Hello Tenno!

Firstly, thank you for participating in the TennoCon 2020 TennoTrivia!

For those that participated and did NOT receive an Email prompt at the end of the show, we ask that you:

1. Create a Support Ticket under the 'My Account' category with the subject line "TennoTrivia Missing Email Prompt".
  2. In said Support Ticket, please include your Twitch alias and email we can send your Prize to.
  3. OPTIONAL: Any leaderboard screenshot you may have of your placement.

We have data that we can cross reference if you were a TennoTrivia participant in order to deliver your prize to you.

Thank you, and apologies for the hiccup!

FAQ:

Hi, 

I sent through my support ticket with all the necessary information, including the picture evidence.

I have yet to receive my email or the Participation reward.

I have a Support Ticket under "Tennocon Trivia Email Pop-Up Failure" that I posted before I found this. Hopefully that works, as I don't want to overwhelm you guys just to make one with the correct "TennoTrivia Missing Email Prompt" title.

I was lucky enough to get Hydroid and Athodai without to mush of a wait (almost 24 hours after the stream ended), but I still haven't received anything from the trivia part. I clicked the answers instead of typing them. I got a pop up asking for my email at the end so I didn't think I needed to submit a ticket.

I check my email and at least log in for daily rewards regularly so it's not like I missed anything.. Hopefully they get all of this mess straightened out soon.

I submitted a ticket and essentially got a pat on the head kind of response saying they received it and it's been sent to the team handling the issue. That was a week ago. I understand there are A LOT of people awaiting their rewards that they have to sort through and all that so I am not being short about it just adding in to the seemingly growing amount of complaints. They'll get it all fixed soon.. Hopefully. >.>

18 hours ago, (NSW)XMittens64X said:

Still didn't got the prompt. Got a second hydroid prime and a second athodai. Thanks DE, These two will finish in the trash bin

Yeah  I had a 2nd hydroid prime, now i have a second athodai too. I won't do anthing with them, if they don't take them out then I'll probably give them to some streamer to give away or something

11 minutes ago, (NSW)Filgaia said:

Yeah  I had a 2nd hydroid prime, now i have a second athodai too. I won't do anthing with them, if they don't take them out then I'll probably give them to some streamer to give away or something

You can't. Warframes can't be traded and athodai, even if it would be Baro offering, wouldn't be tradable because it has potato in it.

Nothing here as well after the ticket.

I assume this is proving harder to solve that anticipated, but any sort of "we are still working on it, it is hard for this and that reason, stay tuned" message would be reassuring, I guess.

Archived