Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020 TennoTrivia - Missing Email Prompt

[DE]Megan

I guess I'll add to the pile. I have not opened a ticket with support because it seems we're only supposed to do that if we did not get the prompt: I did get the email prompt at the end of TennoTrivia and put in my account email as requested. Still waiting for it to come.

It's not a big loss, ultimately. I was nowhere near the top so the only thing I'd get would be the wall display, but it's still frustrating to have done my part and not get my reward. It's kind of like the problem with Twitch drops not always working: we do our part and watch but sometimes they just don't register, and we're always told "nothing we can do; better luck next time." Though, to be fair this time you guys did run the script to hand them out to everyone: that was nice. 🙂

I understand you guys want to reward interactivity and participation. You want to reward people who actually watch the streams. You want to reward people for playing TennoTrivia. The problem is the systems you're using are horrifically (and historically) unreliable. Maybe should have just made these things alerts or promo codes.

On 2020-08-07 at 1:02 AM, (NSW)JayronAuron said:

Where did you redeem yours at? There are two places to potentially redeem the codes...the marketplace is the least likely, and the most likely one is https://www.warframe.com/promocode

If you didn't try the promocode section, I'd give that a shot.

-Jayron

I redeemed my codes in the in-game market. Have to type it as it is shown (hyphens and capital letters) for it to work. Sorry it took so long to respond. I don't check the forums that often.

I've put in my email on the prompt but still haven't receive an email. My rank was rather low at 205039 so i assume the emails were sent in the rank order and haven't reached my rank yet but can we please at least get an update on this trivia rewards? Thank you.

On 2020-08-04 at 8:06 AM, [DE]Megan said:

For further clarification on the Tenno Trivia Rewards and what this thread is for:

This Forum thread is specifically for the Tenno Trivia rewards shown here:

00656d8a3039490c5bc684550d81b28b.jpg

This thread is NOT for the Athodai, Hydroid Prime, Lemnas Staff Skin, or Necramech Statue rewards.

Tenno Trivia Prizes will be sent out this week to the Email you provided to us in the Email prompt when Tenno Trivia ended. 

If you did NOT receive said prompt, please follow the initial instructions posted in this thread:

Okay but where do you redeem the code for PS4? I’ve tried the PlayStation Store but it’s too long and the in-game Marketplace but neither worked, any help would be appreciated please and thank you.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)BoominBoofer said:

Okay but where do you redeem the code for PS4? I’ve tried the PlayStation Store but it’s too long and the in-game Marketplace but neither worked, any help would be appreciated please and thank you.

Go to warframe.com and log in there. Hover over the "Store" tab and look for "Promo Codes" in the drop down list. You can redeem it there.

Ok so I filed the ticket yesterday morning, they haven't answered it yet, but coincidentally, I received the reward mail last night... so as the other guy said, they apparently are still rolling them out, we have to be more patients.

Archived