The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Abysswalkers - The Chillest Clan In North America [Dojo Finished]

MeetTheJoves

I'd like to join o3o 

I've been a player on Warframe for about a week now, might not be the experience you're looking for but I'm a quick learner, already got lots of the decent stuff on the game. I'm looking for a decently active clan. If I'm capable of it, invite me please.

Thanks~ <3

Hi sir I would really aprreaciate it if I can join your Clan. I think being in a clan will give me more excitement while playing.thank you and hope to play with you ingame

IGN:Rhymarou

I too would aprreaciate it if you joined my clan! However it says you are already in one. Please leave your clan or decline an invite if you have one from someone else so I can invite you.

I'd like to join o3o 

I've been a player on Warframe for about a week now, might not be the experience you're looking for but I'm a quick learner, already got lots of the decent stuff on the game. I'm looking for a decently active clan. If I'm capable of it, invite me please.

Thanks~ <3

I can confirm that you are capable of being invited. That being said, invited!

Edited by MeetTheJoves

I'd like to join!

I've been playing on and off since Update 7 and I'm reasonably knowledgeable about the game (I think). I've been looking for a clan to join since none of my friends play this game often and I have all these goddamn keys to use.

I enjoy drinking heavily, listening to awful music and destroying tons of garbage-monsters. Not necessarily in that

order but typically all at once.

Hey, i'd like to join

been playin for about 2 weeks and I'm lookin for some people to play with so invite me if you want.

I mean sure, I guess... If I have to...

I'd like to join!

I've been playing on and off since Update 7 and I'm reasonably knowledgeable about the game (I think). I've been looking for a clan to join since none of my friends play this game often and I have all these goddamn keys to use.

I enjoy drinking heavily, listening to awful music and destroying tons of garbage-monsters. Not necessarily in that

order but typically all at once.

lol, sounds good man. Says you're already in a clan though, so leave that or decline whatever invite you currently have and I'll getcha in here.

EDIT - Same goes for you Zate, gonna need you to leave your clan so I can invite you.

Edited by MeetTheJoves

Hi, I would very much like to join your clan. You seem like a pleasant cool guys, and that's what I'm searching for. 

Currently I have pretty much everything I wanted in Warframe, so I'm mostly playing for relaxation and aesthetical pleasure. I have a small youtube channel with Dark Souls challenge runs and Warframe exploration videos, which seem to be more popular. Artorias being my favourite lore character in Souls, I just couldn't miss your recruitment thread :)

Sadly, I reside in Moscow, Russia, but hopefully you can make an exception. I am a great fan of American culture and educated myself in English as best as I could.

My Steam profile name is Allgood (http://steamcommunity.com/id/guiltytwo)

Edited by Guiltytwo

This sounds like an interesting group.  I've been playing Warframe for a while now and would like to try it out with someone other than PuGs.  Oh and I've beaten Dark Souls...so that gives me some kinda cred right?  Anyone?

This sounds like an interesting group.  I've been playing Warframe for a while now and would like to try it out with someone other than PuGs.  Oh and I've beaten Dark Souls...so that gives me some kinda cred right?  Anyone?

Not until you use Cheat Engine to gravelord yourself, make the AI super aggressive, set it to NG+7 and play through at SL1. But you don't need any "cred" to get in, so, invited.

EDIT - Mr. President it appears you're already in a clan, or already have an invite pending. Leave your clan or decline said invite so I can get you in the party bus.

Edited by MeetTheJoves

Added you as a friend, and posting here. The culture seems pretty cool around your group (judging by your clan 'requirements'). I share pretty much all the same preferences in the people I associate myself with, as you.

Looking foward - Thanks!

Added you as a friend, and posting here. The culture seems pretty cool around your group (judging by your clan 'requirements'). I share pretty much all the same preferences in the people I associate myself with, as you.

Looking foward - Thanks!

Yeah I don't blame you, we're pretty rad.

Invited!

Hey man, I'm new to Warframe (Been playing for about a month ish). I'd like to get more into this game, and with my experience, joining a clan is a great way to get better at the game, and being in a clan improves the quality of the game greatly for me. I'd consider myself a pretty chill dude, and have a mic. I'd like to join, so hit me up if you're willing to have an Excalibur noob in your clan. :b

Hey man, I'm new to Warframe (Been playing for about a month ish). I'd like to get more into this game, and with my experience, joining a clan is a great way to get better at the game, and being in a clan improves the quality of the game greatly for me. I'd consider myself a pretty chill dude, and have a mic. I'd like to join, so hit me up if you're willing to have an Excalibur noob in your clan. :b

You kidding? Excalibur is rad. Invited!

You kidding? Excalibur is rad. Invited!

Thanks for the invite dude, but I can't seem to find it. Lol. I checked in-game, and in my inbox on the forums for anything pertaining to an invite, but I can't find anything of the sort. I am slightly confused.

Thanks for the invite dude, but I can't seem to find it. Lol. I checked in-game, and in my inbox on the forums for anything pertaining to an invite, but I can't find anything of the sort. I am slightly confused.

You have to click on Contacts, and then go to the clan tab (it's the third). Invite should be there. If it isn't let me know and I'll resend it.

Hey, I've been playing this game about 3 weeks, and have been enjoying it, so I would like to experience the game to the most I can.

I've been looking around and this clan in particular looks like a pretty good fit.

Although I have not got the full map completed, I will pretty soon, I'm also relatively active putting around a hour or two on weekdays.