The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Abysswalkers - The Chillest Clan In North America [Dojo Finished]

MeetTheJoves

been looking for a chill fun clan to join for a long time especially one that is in dire need of a token friendly Canadian. I'm a MR6 Ash main(cries inside cause they suck) and when i feel like playing an actual good frame i goof around on my Nova. As far as i go i am a chill relaxed canadian that just wants some layed back people to desecrate grinders and infoosted with And i also have copious amounts of swaq like snoop lion when he drops it like its hot. as far as my build goes 4 forma'd ash 2 forma'd dera and a sicarius prime and Galatine i now have to minmax out to perfection so yeah that's about it im done rambling 

No, but apparently Ennokk doesn't give a S#&$ and wants to max out our member capacity, so yeah! Game is currently broken for both of us though, so you'll have to wait for a hotfix for which I'm hoping is a bug that people other than us are getting.

EDIT

Annnnd done, welcome!

Edited by MeetTheJoves

I I'd like to join up with you guys. I'm more of a SunBro than an Abysswalker though :P    I'm almost level 6, I've got 3 level 30 frames (Ash, Volt and Excal) and have been tooling around in this game for a while. Also,  my clan is so dead it puts the zombies in thriller to shame. 

IGN: JURGMANDR

If you read this, I'd like to join this clan if it's not full, the description and rules seemed pretty convincing that this clan is a cool and nice clan so please invite me, thanks.

I read through the rules and enjoyed the humor. I'm a new player and enjoy the challenge. If you still have room I would like to join your clan.

I I'd like to join up with you guys. I'm more of a SunBro than an Abysswalker though :P    I'm almost level 6, I've got 3 level 30 frames (Ash, Volt and Excal) and have been tooling around in this game for a while. Also,  my clan is so dead it puts the zombies in thriller to shame. 

IGN: JURGMANDR

Heya guys, sorry I couldn't get yall in here last night, was out new years eveing. Happy New Years! 10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! INVITED!!!

This sounds like a great clan.  I read through almost the entire thread and everyone seems very cool.

I would really like to join as I have been playing Warframe for about 2 months or so (mastery rank 4) and have been looking for a clan that doesn't take itself too seriously.

Thanks!

IGN: L-KWAN-SHAN

This sounds like a great clan.  I read through almost the entire thread and everyone seems very cool.

I would really like to join as I have been playing Warframe for about 2 months or so (mastery rank 4) and have been looking for a clan that doesn't take itself too seriously.

Thanks!

IGN: L-KWAN-SHAN

Sorry, we only accept members who are mastery rank 15 or higher.

Oh wait, no we don't.

Invited!

Edited by MeetTheJoves